Chapter 3

<Sam's P.O.V> 

"And I'm your mate" Liam says finally taking a breath. I watch Liam as he gazes at me with eyes glazed in tears. "So, so I'm a...a...a were wolf?" Liam nods his head. I grab his hands making us stand up together."Liam, please say this is not a cruel joke" He shakes his head letting me continue "Liam, you are always covered in girls, you are straight, I'm gay. This won't work"  Liam's face instantly goes red and he looks away. "Liam, I do believe you. But school, what will happen there?" "Most of us in the school are were wolves, so they would look at us, but they would think that we are strange because not many others have the same sex mate" Liam says, looking into my eyes with hope shining in his eyes. I look anywhere but his eyes. I stare at my floor, not knowing what to say. Liam sighs and takes my hand "Sam, I will prove to you, that I will love and care for you, just as any man should to their woman"  I look around, trying to think of words to say. "Liam, tell my mom to go some where for a while"  Liam eagerly nods and runs down the stairs. I hear him talk, and then the sound of the front door close. "She is going over to her mothers for the week end, she was planning to go there anyway" Liam speaks quickly, almost tripping over the words. I nod, letting my hair cover my face to hide my face. I feel Liam take my hand, and bring me to my king size bed. "Sam, please look at me" Liam brushes my hair away, showing off my scarlet red face. Liam laughs softly "You're so cute Sam, I am glad my mate is you. I don't care that you're not a girl. You are perfect" Liam leans in, inches away from my lips. "Liam..Liam, I-I-I I have never had sex before" I stutter out my words, more nervous than embarrassed. "I understand, I will be gentle OK? I don't want to hurt you." Liam softly whispers, his lips brushing against mine. I move upwards and our lips finally meet. Liam growls, our lips moving in perfect sync. I pull him closer to me and we end up sitting on the bed. "Liam, Liam. Be gentle remember" Liam nods and actually rips off my shirt. He pushes me down onto the bed and moves to kiss my neck. I surprise myself when a moan slips from my mouth. Liam takes his own shirt off and pants. I start getting nervous seeing his bulge strain to get free.