Ch.2

Previously on Glee:
Finn and Rachel are Fighting because Finn thought that Rachel was cheating on him. And a fire alarm just went off.
And thats what you Missed on Glee.
*'*'*'*'*'*'*
Finn's pov.
Bing bing
I here an alarm as I was still standing there shocked. Then a herd of Teens were rushing towards me. I looked past them and noticed there was a huge fire behind them and then I joined the herd of crazy teens to the exit.
As I exited the building my mind suddenly went back to thinking about Rachel then I looked around the outside of the school to find her and make sure shes okay. As I was searching for Rachel, Puck came running towards me and he said something but I was completely zoned out looking for Rachel. Then puck looked at me and waved his hand in front of my face. I looked at him and yelled "HAVE YOU SEEN RACHEL" puck shock his head no and then was pushed out of the way by kurt looking very flustered and yelled at me and said
"Rachel is still in there! She went to the bathroom and locked herself in the bathroom stall and started crying. Then when the fire alarm went of all of the girls ran to the exit and I was dragged out with them and without Rachel" he then started to sob.
Then I was on my knees sobbing until a man asked me whats wrong. I looked up and seen it was a firefighter
"My girlfriend Rachel Berry is in that building While it's burning down!" I said Mad. Then the man said "Its okay son...I will get her out of there...I promise. And by the way my name is Loutenit Cory Monteith" I shock my head and yelled "thank you".

Loutenit Cory Monteith's pov.
After i promised to that young boy that I will save his girlfriend I ran into the building. I seen a classroom door locked. After I kicked the Door open I seen there was a whole class in there so probably about......34 Students. As i escorted them out I searched through the croud I just saved and asked them if any of Them were Rachel. They all said "No".

Rachels Pov.
As I was crying my eyes out I heared screaming and then a fire alarm.  I tried to get out of my bathroom stall but the door was locked after a while i busted the foor open. And then I ran to the bathroom door and opened it then I realized I was cut off by the fire in the building. I grabbed my Phone and Dield the first person that came to mind and rang it........
To be continued.....
Hi Guys😊
I hope you liked this chapter☺