MangaBox

Dear readers, I'm sorry if I'm disturbing your rest with this notification. You see, I only sleep at midnight. Anyways,

This recommendation is for manga lovers. This is a mini app for you to uh read manga. There are only about 11 manga series in total, but the catch is that this app is distributed by a large Japanese company, so in a way it's not illegal like MangaFox, MangaPanda, MangaPark or Kissmanga. You might need to catch up on some chapters on MnagaFox though, because after a certain period of time the chapters will disappear. I admit, some of the manga might be weird..... like Blood Red Blood Legacy where that guy was for some reason yelling and screaming just because Wakana or some girl was a queen or something (I don't bother catching up with such a weird manga). Then he said "I remember touching Shirley's butt and then killing everyone". Yeah. Weird to the extreme. But you can at least look forward to the monthly releases which tend to be better than weekly releases. My eyelids are struggling to stay open so goodnight.

Pros: it's not illegal and manga are translated in high quality. Among the weird ones (like the one above) there are decent manga like Nisekoi (not the popular one), Online: the Comic and High-Rise Invasion. I'm not gonna lie. The app is still on my phone purely because I want to read them.

Cons: they have "digest" chapters which tell you the outline of the story, but that's it. They give you the first 2 chapters, and then suddenly skip to Chapter 120+ and you're just there wondering "what the heck is happening?". To avoid that you need to use MangaFox.... but if you have to use it anyways why not just read the whole thing on MangaFox? It's a weird paradox about whether you should read it partly on an illegal site and partly on a legal site or if you should just read it on the illegal site.

Yeah, I'm getting so tired i have no idea what I'm typing right now. Good morning everyone (it's 12am already here) and yeah.... bye for now......