Chapter 21.

*FAYE'S POV*

It's my second day here at the hospital and it feels like I've been here for years. I sigh nervously as I thought today will be the day my doctor will say what's the result is.

Charlie's sitting on the couch browsing his phone, probably texting his manager and stuff like that. Glad he's done touring for a while, so that I know I don't ruin his schedule or his entire fanbase will kill me.

A knock on the door makes me anxious and my heart beats rapidly. It opens and it reveals a gorgeous lady who happens to be my bestfriend.

"Ciara!" I squealed.

"Faye!" She smiled and walk directly towards me to give me a long but comforting hug.

"You bastard. The knock made me nervous, I thought it's the doctor!" I laughed and he laughed along.

"I miss you! You better fucking be better or else!" She exclaimed and laugh.

"Anyway, there's Charlie." I pointed and he stand up and greet her.

"I'll go buy coffee or something, I'll be back." He smiled and kiss my forehead.

I see Ciara smiling like a pedophile. As Charlie exits the room.

"Oh, how I wish my boyfriend is that sweet-" She stopped herself but it's already slipped.

"Boyfriend?" I raised my right eyebrow.

"Well..." She blushed.

"You! Story! Now!" I exclaimed.

"Okay! Geez!" She paused. "So there's this really hot man, my new co-worker, he's also a fan of Wiz and damn, he always stare at me on his first day of work. Long story short, we found compatibly and shit so he's like, "Hey, wanna be my girlfriend?" So, I was like "Omg, sure!" And then, ta-da! We're actually 2 weeks now."

My eyes and mouth widened and we laugh at her story.

"So did you two?" I smirked.

"Shut up." She blushed.

"Once I come to work again bring him and I'll judge him from head to toe." I offered and she laugh.

After like an hour, she decided to go home and promised to catch up and pray for my health.

Having her makes the mood lightly, you know. She avoid asking me about my health but she knows. She's just so positive.

"Babeeee" I whined.

"What? You feel okay? You feel hurt?" He said running towards me.

"I feel fine. Just - need cuddle." I smiled and he smiled hugging me.

"I can't, I haven't taken a shower yet." He frown.

"Really? You still smell and look fresh. So unfair." I laughed and he laugh to. We heard a knock again and this time it's the doctor.

He walks toward directly to us.

"Good morning." He greeted with a smile.

We smiled too and greet him.

"So I already have the result and here it is." He handed me envelope.

I took a deep breath.

"As you can see, the results show that there are rapid showing of cancer cells in you, meaning you are positive on having chronic lymphocytic leukemia." He paused and Charlie holds my hand. "The result also shows it's on stage 1, means there are too many lymphocytes in your blood."

"Okay doc, is it treatable, though?" Charlie asked.

"Yes it is. Chemotherapies and cell treatments also medicines are available."

"Well okay, we will absolutely do anything for her to be treated." Charlie look over me and I nod.

"Very well. She can go home tomorrow but she'll have her chemotherapy sessions afterwards. We'll also give medicines." He smiled and we smiled.

"Thank you doc." I said and he exits the room.

"I'm glad it's not terminal stage or stage 4, though." I sigh and Charlie smile to me.

"I promise you, you'll be okay. I'll be here with you." He kissed my lips.

"Thank you. I love you." I hug him.

"I love you so much, baby." He answered.

"Want me to buy burgers or something? The food here is shitty." He suggested.

"Hell, it is. I want kfc, babe." I smiled. "And ice cream." I gave him an angelic smile.

"You need more nutrition in you, so when we go home, no more kfc and we'll be vegan for a while." He smirked knowing I hate vegetables.

I cringed. "How about veggies once a week or something?"

"You'll eat veggies everyday, don't argue." He smiled picking his phone and dialling her bodyguard to buy me a kfc.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

(A/N:)

This is so boring omg sorry it'll be better x