Chapter 15.

*FAYE'S POV*

I woke up with the love of my life beside me, his arms around me. And I'm still not used to this wonderful feeling. I smiled as I look around, to see the pile of clothes. Flashbacks of what happened last night, and also I realized I'm in Paris.

"Fuck! I'm in Paris!" I shouted and he opened his eyes, surprised like he thought there was something wrong happening.

"Wh- what, what?!" He screamed as his worried and sleepy eyes look at me asking if there's something wrong.

"I'm so sorry." I laughed, he shrug and put his face on the pillow.

I stretched my arms and legs and I quickly go to the bathroom to take a bath. I smelled like sex. Really, it has a weird smell after you did it and I just can't explain it.

I adjusted the shower into hot because I'm freezing right now.

After like 30 minutes of taking a shower and my I felt better I pulled off and put my clothes on. It's already 9 in the morning and I see Charlie is still sleeping like a kid. I sat beside him and I continue to watch him sleeping. No, I'm not a pedo, it's just, I admire him so much even when he's sleeping he looks so adorable. His eyes closed, his cheeks flushed, his eyebrows, his chapped lips..

I want to wake up everyday seeing this, seeing him. And right after I thought of this, I'm literally fucking screwed. I swore to myself I will never fall in love, I mean, do other people want to? Because I know love is amazing, loving is so good, but fuck, it'll hurt you so bad. My parents died because of love, what if that happens to me too? I'm too scared about what I'm feeling towards Charlie. What if he breaks my heart? What if we're only meant to be best friends? What if he doesn't feel the same?

"Why are you crying?" He said and I slightly jump because he's finally awake.

"Huh?" I asked, am I crying? Oh God, I am.

He gently sat up and wipe the tears falling from my eyes.

"Why are you crying, baby?" He asked with his gorgeous morning voice.

"I'm.. I'm just happy that we're here." I lied..

"You sure?" He asked curiously, assuring that nothing's bothering me. I just nodded and hug him.

"Good morning by the way." I smiled.

He kissed my forehead. "Morning.." He stretched his arms.

"I'm hungry." I chuckled.

"We'll have a breakfast about 10 am." He said, "I'll just gonna take a bath because I smell like..."

I smirked. "Yes, that's why I took a bath. Exact same reason."

He laughed as he grabbed his towels and made his way through the bathroom.

I laughed too and silently admire the beauty of Paris at the window I opened.

I heard a phone ringing and I'm confused because me and Charlie both have the same phone, and also the same ringtone. An unknown number is calling.

I hurriedly pick up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello? Who's this?" She asked.

"Uhm, you're the one who called, so who's this?" I asked raising my eyebrows, but realizing she won't see me.

"This is En."