There like 'them'

Akane's pov

Laito and I were talking about a game later so ya. Then the teacher took our attention and we didn't mind her and countiued on our conversation. "Laito nii people here are cowards." I told him "it is true that's why they are having a hard time finding a good class for Reji." He said in his none flirtatious voice. "Are you listening?" The new teacher asked. "Oh ya they don't know who we are."  We didn't mind her and we left a note and exited class.

To stupid teacher:
From: Akane Sakamaki and Laito Sakamaki.

We are leaving due to your boring class have fun hope you stay on our good side.

We are currently at the roof top and saw people staring at us. Laito got a call from Reji. "Were screwed." I whispered to him. He nodded. We teleported into the limousine and plugged my ear phones and listen to music while eating pocky and hugging Chokko.

"Well we are moving schools but it's still night school." Reji informed. "Yes! No more fan girls!!" I screamed. "Sorry to burst your bubble but we are well known so I find it hard to move to a school were they don't know us." Reji added. I pointed and rolled on the floor. As I sat up I'm all dusty. I was sniffling. Because there are dust all over me. Reji handed me a hang-kerchief and I wiped my face and sniffed a lot while the others were patting my back.

We arrived home and I teleported to my bathroom and I filled the tub with bubbles and candles around. I stripped and entered. I scrubbed myself with a wet sponge and sprayed some lavender scented freshener and shampo. I was there for maybe two hours but who gives a shit. I finished and put on a purple shirt with black jacket and ribbon and a white skirt with matching boots. I hated when people cute my hair so now my hair is past my waist I cleaned the bathroom but let the lavender sent stay. I went to my dresser and put on a white rose next to my ear. And took a pocky and gently placed it in between my lips and took Chokko.

I walked down the hallway and into the dining area. And sat on my place. "What? I took my bath didn't I?" I said. "Well it's just that the sent you have on we could smell it form your room." Ayato said. "I was born with it." I said. I took pancakes but needed something. "Subaru nii where's your dagger with you?" I asked. He handed it and I took my pancake with me and the dagger and went to the Masi. She was scared shitless and froze. I went over to her and cut some parts of her skin to bleed and placed it on my food.

I licked the dagger and placed it in a napkin and gave it so Subaru. "Thanks!" I said. I sat back down and happily ate my food. "Kanato nii want some?" I asked. "Yes," he said I handed Him some and he smiled and ate. After food was done Kanato care  to join?" I asked he nodded. "Masi, Mia come with me." I ordered. We went to a garden and Kanato asked them to pick some roses. One was holding a bouquet while the other one was holding another. We went to a cemetery and we ask to put them one each said. "Um we will go now." The two said and was about to but Kanato said something. We stared smashing the roses everywhere "that's wrong." That made us stop. They were bickering while I was siting aside and muttering. "They are like them, it's wrong..." I said over and over again.

"Kanato nii they are like them, Kanato nii them, them, them. " I said. I was rocking back and forth. Crying muttering, laughing.   Kanato rushed to my side and tried to calm me down while the two was frozen. He was mumbling sweet nothings into my ear. I stopped and calmed down. I stood up dusting myself. "What's your problem with your mortals? I don't know if your naive or stupid but do you hate us? I want to know." I shouted. And they flinched at every word. "You know I had enough." I said. Me and Kanato dashed for them and Kanato was playing with them while Teddy and Chokko were sited at a small grave stone. I was munching sucking good blood.