III) FIRST NIGHT IN DORM

Author's note

This chapter is dedicated to _Exotica__

III) First night in Dorm

I have heard and read how people think as if they are floating in happiness but never have I experienced it until now. I don't know why I am happy, she didn't see me even.

May be she did something to the air and it makes me happy.

Ganesh couldn't control laughing when he saw Samuel jumping his way to hostel. He asked him, "Dude! Get a grip! You are walking as if dora from the dora the explorer walking."

Samuel didn't know what to do. How do these girls make boys go crazy without even looking at them?

As soon as they entered the dorm a crowd had formed. Caretaker was taking his daily attendance. A small meeting was formed there while he said, "Is everyone here? How was the dinner?"

Everyone answered positively and he continued, "You should come here daily and give your attendance. After that you can go to your room. From 6.30 P.M to 7.30 P.M is your time to study. During that time, you shouldn't close your door as we will come for checking. Then it is your dinner time. From 8.30 P.M to 10.30 P.M is also your study hour. For breakfast you should be here by 7.30 A.M."

They came to their room and Ganesh took his make shift bed and lay down. Samuel was near him but he couldn't sleep as her face was coming again and again to him.

Her smile which made her lip to stretch to its left, her naturally pink lips and the happiness which spread to her cheeks when she laughed.

More and more he thought of that he didn't realize that happiness spread into him too and he was smiling without realizing.

He turned to his side and nuzzled Ganesh on his arm which made him wake up with a shock and he was surprised too. Samuel whispered, "I am unlucky fellow dude." Ganesh was beginning to realize how hard it is stick with a guy who has realized that he is in love but still haven't confessed it.

Still Ganesh asked him why for which he replied, "I fell in love at the first day of my college itself."

When Ganesh asked him if he was sure Samuel replied, "I am happy for past one hour and I want my life to be like this. Love is not something which we fall on but something which we decide to stay on and I have decided to stay."

Ganesh winked in dark while saying, "Dude! Beware man, it is like this initially after you give it some time it will be like a hell. Why did you say you are unlucky?"

By now Ganesh and Samuel were staring face to face while Samuel said ,"I can't check out any other girl and have to stick with her alone."

Ganesh replied, "While we have the liberty to check out any girl we like and as much as we want too."

Samuel asked him after making sure that everyone was sleeping, "I am looking up to you only. You have to help me impress her and find her too."

Ganesh stood up abruptly on hearing it and said, "Dude! I am below rookie even in love. I just talk as if I have girls on line for me but I am nothing like that."

Samuel smiled at him, "Actually I know that so only I am asking you as we are both same. If I ask a pro for help, his idea will require me to act as if I am Tom Cruise but in reality I am just Mr. Bean."

Ganesh smiled at him back realizing what he meant, "Just realize that Mr. Bean is more famous than Tom Cruise. Just make her laugh and one day she will realize."

"I think I have to act like bomb squad dog and find her first."

"Dude! Girls love dogs more than Men."

"So it's not easy like the way they show in Indian movies."

"You have to work harder to impress a college girl than working to become American president."

Author's note:

What do you think of his words about working hard?

This American presidential election is very funny right?

How was the chapter?

Any words about this chapter and how it made you feel?

Anything which I should improve on?

Take care be safe and stay blessed.

-YAGAPPAR