REVISED Info

This book was written in Tamil for Rashmiroy. This was written in English for _Exotica__ and @justlovenovels

What is India?

Is bollywood India?

Definitely not!

They show the life in imported cities of India. The life style and all are different.

Even if you come little below bollywood to marathi you will find it..

So here I am with this book..

Welcome to real India....India beyond the imported cities. (MUMBAI, DELHI...,)

Many of things said will be funny for some and for others it will be awkward but this is how India is.

This story is not about something which happens in Indian village but in one of cities in India.

If you are okay then continue reading.

Every book of mine has been close to my heart but this books is very much. This is the first book which I have shared with nylon classmates.

Every character which are in this book are based on real life persons except lead lady and guy.

Even the guy is based on me.

This book has caused stirred many discussions as it says about many secrets of nylon class. We are in fourth and final year of our college.

Everyone know now that they are a couple but only few know how they started which includes me.

I am gonna spill many secrets about my college life here.

This book might not be interesting as it is a diary with little fiction.

Reality is always boring So this book will be too.

You can read other books if you want to.

People whom I would like to thank for the writer I am now is Krazy_Kiran Meghu_die_Beste aaradhana_adithya liabie

And many others...Thanks a lot all of you.

Take care be safe and stay blessed.

-YAGAPPAR