Chapter 5

*Perrie's Point Of View

This is the part where I tell you that everything's a dream? this is the part I'll be telling you everything's over? I don't know? but wherever I go, there are pictures of me, girls holding up pictures for me not for Zayn so clearly I had no idea what has gone wrong into me, I couldn't handle the shoutings, the screamings, the grabbing, the pulling, the pushing and the signs, I thought this was nothing but everything turned out to be wrong, it turned out that I was running away and covered my ears letting my "fans" come in silence and Zayn chasing after me. 

I ran to the elevator adn went up to the room but Zayn got hold on to me "What's wrong?" I shook my head and stood blank till I looked down my hand and so blood, "What's going on Zayn?!" the shock on her face was priceless... as if I was going to explode, "let's call the doctor." he kept pulling me with him as we ran to the clinic of my doctor, "Oh thank god you didn't leave yet!" Zayn says in relief but me in a fear of an attitude, "Perrie's ear!" the doctor checked and sweat were rolling down his forehead, "This is a bad case!" 

I didn't really know what to do after what the doctor said about my ears, "She's got it too bad Zayn, she can't handle big crowds anymore." I was taken back and asked with my hand on my chest, "Big crowds?" the doctor looked at Zayn as if it was all his fault but I don't even know why I'm here? "What Zayn?" I asked still surprised but calm, "Your from a band Little Mix, with the girls I mentioned to you a while ago, your my girlfriend who hates me because of management and when you were on your way to some place you had a terrible accident, luckily, no fans or paparazzis knew it was you inside so no one knows except the girls, your mother, me and the doctor." 

That when I was shocked and asked what would happen to my ear, "Well blood coming out of your ear is a sign that blood are slowly going up to your brain and that can cause death. You know Perrie? You weren't found until a day after the accident, your car was upside down and so was your body, meaning your brain wasn't in its right position." I started crying because what if they finally reach to the point where it is in my brain and so I'll die. 

"Tell me your joking." Zayn commanded, the doctor just ignored and recommended me some medicines I'm going to need for a year or so, "Thanks." the doctor left which Zayn accompanied me to the room and smiled at me like nothing was wrong but everything was wrong you see? nothing was always right when it comes to me, "What now?" I asked, "Start new." was all Zayn said before kissing my forehead and walk to the window, "What do you mean?" I asked, pissed what kind of answer was that? 

"Start new.Pretend like nothing happened, audition again, thing of me as one of the members of the band... START NEW." he was now crying but in a way where you start getting all girly, he just excused himself and left me, Maybe I should start new? maybe? ok.