December 12th

December 12th:

Okay I SERIOUSLY need to start posting these earlier…..

All Characters belong to Cassandra Clare

“Come on Magnus!” Alec tugged urgently at his boyfriends sleeve. They were walking down a snow covered path up towards a brightly light theater and Magnus, in Alec’s opinion, was walking slow. Magnus smiled as Alec kept tugging at him. He rarely ever saw Alec actually truly excited about something that wasn’t books, killing demons, or drinking black coffee. Especially something that involved going out, something like going to a theater. Ever since they had gotten tickets from Izzy for Les Miserables, it had been all Alec could talk about. Now they were walking into the theater and he looked about to explode from the excitement. The theater was practically empty, since they were extremely early. (Another one of Alec’s quirks. He had to be at least 10 minutes early to everything or he freaked out.) They took their seats and Alec promptly began babbling about something french revolutionist. Magnus sat nodding, zoning in and out. He really tried to listen when Alec began talking like this, but the French Revolution was so long ago, he hardly remembered it. Finally, the theater filled up and the lights dimmed. Everybody hushed and the play began.

    Throughout the entire thing, Alec kept making tutting noises and sounds of disappointment, but Magnus could tell he was enjoying it all the same. He didn’t really know what was going on for most of it, since he didn’t usually go to musicals, and found the singing hard to follow. All in all though he liked it. The girl who played Eponine, Carrie Something (A/N: Carrie Fletcher yay!!) had a nice voice. When the curtain lifted, he glanced over to look at Alec. He was smiling. “I didn’t think you were such a closet romantic.” Magnus said, as the walked out of the theater hand in hand.

     Alec frowned. “What?”

     “Les Mis.”

     Alec shook his head. “Its not a love story, well it is, but not mostly. Its about war and the sacrifices people have to go through for it. And change.”

    Magnus laughed softly. Of course Alec would take that part away. “What should we do now?” He asked.

               Alec frowned again, using his thinking expression. (Yes he has a thinking expression). Suddenly his face lit up and he pulled Magnus forward. “This way. I have an idea.” he said, slowing down a bit.

   “What is it?”

   “Theres this place, by the library, I used to go there a lot, just to think.”

    The two walked in silence for a bit. It wasn’t an awkward silence, like the one that falls between people when they can’t think of something else to say, but one of those silences where you're just….quiet, and listening to what's around you. After a few minutes, they reached the library and Alec began making his way through the park next to it. Finally the reached a stone sticking out of the ground and they stopped. Squinting, Magnus realized it was an unmarked tomb. “Alec darling, is this where you meant to end up?” He asked confused.

   Alec nodded, staring at the tomb. “Nobody knows who’s buried here. I used to wonder when I was younger, and make up stories about them. Then I just started coming here when I got angry, or sad, then I just started coming. I’d start walking and end up here. Nobody else comes this way, so I can be alone.”

    Magnus smiled and wrapped his arms around Alec, pulling him against his chest and kissing the top of his head. So adorable. He thought. “So, what did you do here. When you were little, I mean.”

    Alec shrugged. “Just sit mainly.”

    “Did you ever build a snowman?”

    Alec thought for a moment, then shook his head. “Have you ever built a snowman?”