Who I will include/Rules

YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT ALL VIDEOS AND PICTURES DO NOT BELONG TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!!! 

  Welcome to my Yuri!!! On Ice Boyfriend Scenarios!!! I also might make a Parent Scenario where the characters are your parents (mainly just the Nishigori Family, Yuuri Katsuki, and Viktor Nikifororv, so please be on the look out!!!Some of the rules are...

1) You may request scenarios by private messaging me or by requesting in the comments!
2) No lemons/smut. Please ask someone else who's cable of writing lemons, but do not ask me to write lemons/ smut!
3) Keep in mind that I take some time to update at times. So please be patient! 
4) If you want me to do a female character with a female reader, please know that I'm not good at writing with characters of the same gender! 

   Characters that I will include are.....
~ Yuuri Katsuki 
~ Viktor Nikiforov
~ Yuri Plisetsky 

I'll add more characters as the anime series goes on!!! 
I'm thinking of adding Phichit Chulanont, Guang-Hong Ji, and Leo de la Iglesia (Literally means Leo of the Church) too, but I want to wait until I know what their personality is and what they do. 

  Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy this book! 

  Date of Start: 11/14/16