6

JACKS POV

Mark undressed me and put in the tub with bubbles in it. I saw the dirt in the water and i was shocked. "Is there really a baby in there?" Mark asked. "Yeah. Do you wanna feel" weird question. Mark shrugged and he put his hand on my bump. "Thats intersting" mark said and he put shampoo on my hair and scrubbed my hair.

Mark rinsed my hair and he was srcubbing my back. "So why are you embarresed to touch my bump?" I asked. "Because pregnant people get clingy with there baby bump and i dont wanna get slapped" i laughed at what mark said. "But its your child so i wont hurt you" i said. Mark wrapped a towel around me and he carried me out and sat me on his bed.

I laid down and mark dried my chest but he tried not touching my bump. "Mark just touch it" i said to him. Mark put his hands on my belly and he smiled. "So why dont you accept me having a baby?" I asked. "Because i think im gonna be a bad father" oh thats why marks nervous all the time. "Mark your gonna be a wonderful father" i said.

TIME SKIPPY

Mark gave me a pair of his clothes because my other clothes dont fit me any more. I was wearing boxers and a baggy t-shirt. I sat on a stool in the kitchen and mark walked in with pajamas. He was wearing pink mustache pants and shirtless. Mark walked twards me and he rubbed my belly bump.

"Your gonna be so beatiful or handsome just like me and i gonna take very good care of you even if i have to take a break from music. I gonna be there for everymoment" mark said as he lifted my shirt and talked to my belly bump. Mark kissed my bump and i blushed.

"Sorry" mark said as he stood up. "Its fine mark your there father" i said. "Okay so you hungry?" Mark asked. "Yeah kinda" i responded. "Well im gonna make you something spical and its gonna take a while" mark said. "Oh okay i'll just go upstairs" i said and i dont walk i waddel. I cant see my feet.I opened marks room and his room is huge.

I walked in and sat on his bed and i quickly got inside my tent. I dont wanna get punished (not like that) i looked through marks song book and he made pretty cool songs. I looked him up on youtube on his laptop and i saw a audio video that was 3 minites long. The video was labeled jack. I clicked on the video and mark took a pic of me when we first met.

But it wasent his voice the album was called jack but the song was called sweet escape

But it wasent his voice the album was called jack but the song was called sweet escape. I felt uncomfterble laying in the tent i was cramped in there because my bump. Then mark walked in with a tray. I closed the laptop and i hid more into the tent. Mark put the try on his table and he graved my arm.

MARKS POV

"Its okay just come with me" i cooed but jack was hissing at me and growling at me. "Jack calm down" i said as i put my hand on his cheek but he bit me. I hissed in pain as i started bleeding and i looked at jack and he looked sad. "No its okay i forgive you" i said as i tried making him not to cry but harmoans kicked in and he made the cuteist whimper.

"No dont cry!" I said as jack hugged me and cry on my chest. I stroked his hair and he sniffled quitly. My hand was stil bleeding but i kept hugging jack as he cryed slowly. I know one thing that made him happy...was talk to our baby. I put my hand on his bump and he stopped crying and breathed slightly.

I lifted his shirt and his bump was sticking out. I cooed at it and i kissed his bump which made him smile. "Do you love me?"