2

JACKS POV

I woke up to an alarm clock and i turned it off and mark was still sleeping. I saw alot of papers on marks desk "hey mark can i clean your desk?" I asked. I decided to pay him back for what he did to me. He took me in. "Yeah whatever" mark said as he went back to sleep. I took the papers and seppoeated them. I shreded the trash papaers and put the papers in a stack next to his laptop.

I went back in my tent as i played with the mustache chew toy. Mark woke up and he walked to his desk and he was freaking out. "Were are the other papers?" Mark asked. "I shreded them" i responded. Mark graved a wooden stick and he took me out of the tent and started hitting me with. It i was yelling and screaming for him to stop and he kept going.

"MARK PLEASE STOP!" I yelled as i started crying. Mark stopped hitting me and pinned me to the wall. "STOP CRYING" he yelled at me. I tried but it only came out as hiccups and sniffles. Mark kept scaring me and i tried not to cry my hardest. Mark walked away and i went back in my tent and i curled up under the blankets as i quitly cried.

MARKS POV

Its almost chirstmas and my mom knocked on my door and i answered. My mom came inside and i told her that she could put her bags in my room.

MARKS MOMS POV

I walked upstairs and when i opened the door to marks room i heard whimpering so i thought that he bought a dog. But there was a tent next to his bed. I put my bags on his bed and i pulled the covers from the tent and a man with brusies was laying there while crying. "Who did this to you?" I asked but he looked so scared. "M-mark" he whispered.

I looked at his face and both his eyes were brusied. He had cuts on his neck and on his legs and he looked like he was in so much pain. "Hey mom!" I heard mark say as he came inside his room.

JACKS POV

Mark came in and i tried running but my legs hurt so much. "JACK GET YOUR ASS IN THE HALLWAY!" Mark yelled. I knew what what he was going to do. "yes sir" i said as i stood up and walked to the hallway. Mark walked out the room and locked the door behind him. "YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK TO ANYONE!"

Mark graved me by the shirt and threw me in another room. Mark locked the door and he started taking my pants off and he tied my wrist together. Mark put tape on my mouth and i started crying because i knew i was going to get rapped. Mark took off his shirt and his pants and he took my boxers off and my shirt. Mark laid me on the floor and i cried and yelled but my yells were muffled.

"This is what you get little slut" mark said and i felt his member inside me. I was sobbing in pain and mark jammed in me. I arched my back and mark was slapping me and pulling my hair.

TIME SKIP

I was sobbing in pain and i felt mark come inside me. Mark moaned while i screamed as he pulled out of me. Mark put my clothes on and mark put his clothes on and he left me on the floor as i cryed in pain. I wanted to die and i've never seen my parents in 10 years and im 26. I want to see them but i cant im useless. Then that woman came running in and untied my wrist.

She pulled off the tape and i was in so much pain. I looked at mark and he looked so mean at me. He made a fist and i stayed gasping and crying. "Mark what is wrong with you?!"
"Well he diserved it"
"But look at him hes so skinny and he looks like hes in pain!"
"What did he do to you?"

The woman asked but i kept quit. "I wont hurt you i swear" she said as she brushed my green hair out of my face. "Rape" i said and she looked angry. "Come with me i'll take you away from him" then mark looked at me with sad eyes. The woman was going to carry me but mark put his hand on my chest