4

MARKS POV

I woke up to coughing and when i sat up jack was coughing his eyes out. "Jack you okay?" I asked. Jack just ran to the bathroom and he could'ent find it so he threw up in the hallway. I stood up and put boxers on and i graved a blanket and i wrapped it around jack as he threw up on the carpet.

I patted his back and i remembered something. I never put on a condom.....what if jacks....pregnant! "Jack what if your pregnant!" I yelled as jack stopped vomitting and laid on my lap. "Then i'll be carring your baby and mine" jack said. I made a doctors apointment and i cleaned the carpet.

I dressed jack and carried him to the bedroom and i made him some soup. "Its hot jack be careful" i warned him. Jack looked at me and he looked weak. "I know your in pain but you'll get better. I swear" i said as i kissed his forehead. His forehead was burning up and im so worried about him. "Jack sweetie you need rest" i said as i laid him down.

Jack was starting to fall asleep and i walked to the other side of the bed and laid down. Then jack was crying "mark it hurts" jack whined and i pulled him close to me. "I know it hurts baby but were does it hurt?" I asked. Jack pointed to his stomach and i covered us with blankets i uncovered jacks stomach and i rubbed it and it looks like a bump.

I dont want to get jack pregnant i cant take care of a kid i have a carrier. If i retier then i mite lose my job. Jack fell asleep and i looked at his bump. I called the doctor and he said that she'll come over and take a look.

TIME SKIPPY

There was a knock on my door and i opened it and it was the doctor. "Okay so i just need a bloodsample then i'll leave" she said. "Jacks upstairs and turn right and thats his room" i told her as she walked upstairs.

Jack was awake and i waited in the hallway.

TIME SKIP Sorry XD

The doctor left with a sample of jacks blood. I laid down with him but when he snuggled into my chest his fat stomach would hit me in the stomach. "Jack im gonna sleep on the couch" i said as i picked up a pillow and blanket. "But why don't you wanna sleep here with me?" Jack asked as there was hurt in his eyes.

I didn't to brake his heart but iam anoyed about that bump. "Umm because i have a concert and i dont want to get sick" i said as i rubbed my neck. "Oh well you can sleep on the bed i'll sleep in the gest room" jack said as he stood up. When jack stood up i was disgusted at his stomach.

When he walked twards me he tryed kissing my cheek but i pushed away.

JACKS POV

I was starting to cry as i walked to the room. I kept thinking why mark didn't want me to give him a kiss. I laid on the bed and i fell asleep.

MORNING
MARKS POV

I got a call and it was from the doctor.

"Hello?"
"Hi mr.fishbach. congrates on becoming a father. Jacks pregnant!"
"Thats wonderful news!"
"Oh i have to go bye"

When i said thats wonderful news i lied. I walked to jacks room and it was 5am. I carried him out of his bed and i wrapped him in a blanket. Im going to abondond him. Hes gonna ruin my carreer i cant let him get in the way. I put sandels on and i walked back to the ally i found him and i laid him on the concreat ground.

I kissed his cheek and left him a note and i walked away with no feeling.

JACKS POV

I woke up freezing and i sat up and i was in an ally way. I was wrapped in a blanket and there was a note. "Jack i love you but your pregnant and  my career is more important" i started crying...he abondoned me.

I sat on the ground as i sobbed in my knees and wrapped myself in the blanket......