Writers I wanna work with or talk to are...

Ever sense I was in wattpad, I felt like I found my people. Literally! I found people with autism, with the most craziest characters, and the same taste for shows and point of views. I never thought, in my life, that I would meet so many people like me. I always thought I was the only one like this. Well, until I met my boyfriend, Enrique, and YukikoOtonashii, I'm smiling just thinking of all the people I want to meet and, perphaps, write. Even doe I have a grammar problems, and all of my ideas are a little, diferent. In a way, how I am as myself. But, anyway, these are the people I think are awesome, and would like to meet them in real life, or by Internet chat. Sense there are so many, I'm going with 7.

1) Timegear33: an amazing writer, not to mention awesome person, Timegear33 has the most amazing tips for stories, the most incredible opinions I have ever heard (for a person that likes argumental and convincing conversations), and is really an express person. Btw, if you're reading this...I think that you're cool in anyway anybody can think of. Confident and Expresive.

2) madgirl2868: Like her username says, she's mad and awesome. Plus I would've never thought that she was actually 13, and have such an amazing line of books to read. I love those books where they're some things I would've never expected, and has the biggest creative books I have ever read. From Total Drama, to Grojband. Even Supernoobs?! Girl, get out of here. Not literally, obvi.

3) chefpepe: This is why I can't stop reading x reader stories. That and also got me back to ninjago in the first place. I mean, all of chefpepe's stories got me in the edge of my seat, 'cause any time it would stop in one chapter, I couldn't wait for the next one. It just to much for words. Also there was a this Chavo del Ocho reference that I just couldn't help but...sigh Those good old days. Nice one!

4) StraNgeloveXoXo: it was this person's fault I got into Creepypasta...that I thank het so much for it. I would've never thought that I would love bloody, gory, killer stuff in a way she did it with her x reader stories. Gosh she's amazing in a way creative and expresive, as well. I'm a sucker for x reader stories, and she did those so right, I'm stuck reading them and more of diferent genres. Also,...Hey Angel, hope you're doing amazing. I wish you so much luck and prayers.

5) Total_Drama_Fangirl9: Is kind of hard not to mention every person with Total drama books, and she tops it. I absolutely love her Total drama books, birthday scenarios, couple opinions, almost everything really. I read almost every book she has. Keep up the good work!

6) _criminals: Has one of the most popular books of an Duncan x oc I have ever seen. And let me just say there's a lot of them. Almost as much as there's Duncney stories in fanfiction.com. Man I'm a sucker for anything Duncan related.

7) Chancegames: This guys is oh so awesome! His book 'It'll be a cup of CoCo' was/is one of my favorite books, and one of the best Total Drama fanfictions I've had ever read. Not gonna lie, I really recommend you guys to read it. Here's the link: . Hey there! Hope you like my opinion.

Thank you guys so much for reading this. And for the rest of you guys I haven't mention such as fellaway, totaldrama_gwen, GalacticRedPrincess, and others out there (because if I mention all of you guys, this would be really long) You are all amazing and thank you so much for reading. BYE!