BTS~ Kim Taehyung {Requested}

Tonight I'm having a sleep over with my best friend. His names Taehyung and yes...he's a HE. I've known him since Elementary school and he's always had my back. The only thing is...he's super clingy. He's the reason I haven't been able to keep a boyfriend. He'd force me to break up with him and actually go as far as kiss me 'on the mouth' in front of them. Taehyung and I are not dating but I guess he just doesn't like the thought of another guy touching me. I'm not aloud to hold hands, hug, even high five another guy or he'll get super upset. He's not a controlling person but he just makes me feel bad like saying 'I don't care about him' or 'I'd choose some random guy over him' I would never do that but I guess V just wants me to himself. I wonder if he'll ever step up and finally be a man.

"Y/N! Where's my blanket?" Taehyung whines searching my room.

I have this really soft dark blue blanket that he's gotten super attached too. Basically it's mine but his whenever he's at my house and that's like all the time.

"In the dryer! I just washed it." I respond taking the popcorn out of the microwave since we're getting ready to watch a movie.

I gather the snacks as V gathers his dignity and we meet up in my room. He closes the door and I make myself comfortable on the bed. He soon follows my actions as I press play for the movie to start.

The thing with watching movies with V is that he likes to touch and I mean more than usual. I'm like a teddy bear to him and he just wraps his body around me the entire time and won't let go.

"I have to pee..." I mumble.

"Can't you hold it?" He responds digging his head into the crook of my neck.

"Taehyung!" I whine.

"Fine." He says letting me go as I climb over him and head to the bathroom.

I come out to find him half alseep. I wasn't even gone that long and he's already falling asleep.

"Hey. You. Pabo. Wake up." I poke at his face.

"No." He grumbles.

"V." I whine hitting him lightly.

"Stop it. Don't tempt me." He squirms.

I then lean into his ear and say
"Bring it on."

I think he took me serious because I was under him in a matter of seconds. He literally pulled me onto him then flipped us over. He's sooo dominant it's ridiculous.

"Y/N...you really don't wanna mess with me today." He smirks but gives me the cutest grin ever.

"I wasn't kidding when I said bring it on...can't you tell wha-"

I tried to finish my sentence but he kisses me. Now this wasn't his normal kiss where he wanted to claim me, this was him asking for permission to have me. For once he was acting on his feelings.

"Taehyung. I love you." I blush causing him to turn redder then me.

"I've always loved you." He says giving me that cute smile of his and embracing me quickly.

"You've finally become a man!" I laugh into his shoulder.

"I've always been a man!" He whines.

"Really now?"

"Yeah! Wanna see?" He gives me that cheeky smile reaching towards his pants.

"Oh shut it! Let's finish this movie!" I hit his hands and pull him next to me on the bed where he embraces me again like before.

"Now you have a reason to hold me." I smile.

"I've always had a reason." He whispers.

Thanks wataermelon for requesting! I hope you enjoyed it! It's not Amazing but I think this suits him. Adorable V is the Best! I hope everyone else enjoyed this as well. I know it's shorter than usual but I kinda got to the point quicker than expected so I tried to end it as cute as possible😶😘😘