Chapter 1

(Hiii! I'm still in the process of making a cover for this, I hope you guys like this FanFic, it's the second one I've made. The first one was Morning, I decided to sort of start over and leave it on Wattpad in case anyone decided to read it. Please vote if you like it! My twitter is @tbhkunt if you have any questions!)

The sun glares through my sheer curtains, rubbing my eyes and yawning. There was a week left of summer, a week left of me being a junior and becoming a senior. This was going to be my final year of high school and I wasn't quite sure if I should be ecstatic that's it's over, or sad that what I've been yearning to happen, is finally happening.

This was going to suck, my home for just a few years, I was going to have to leave. Not that I didn't like any of the other homes we lived in, it's just this one felt like home. This one felt like we were going to stay forever but I guess that wasn't quite true.

I feel around my puffy comforter, looking for my precious phone. After numerous attempts of rearranging my blanket it falls onto my lap.

I check my phone for new notifications, it was far too early to be awake. 7am? Ridiculous. I'm going to die this school year if I wake up at this time, everyday. I'll just get all the sleep I can before I become deprived of it next week.

Within a few minutes my phone begins to buzz repeatedly, I groan in frustration as I grab the stupid buzzing rectangle, checking to see who would be calling this early.

*Tyler*

Tyler Wellings, my boyfriend of almost one year. I haven't talked to him much over summer, especially with him being gone.

"Hello?" I say quickly.

"Hey" Tyler says, this Italian accent was warm and soothing. I didn't mind waking up to this voice. "Sorry I know you were probably trying to catch up on sleep."

"Yeah I was" I laugh softly he knew me well, "but it's alright, what's up?" I ask as I sit up against my soft, quilted headboard.

I haven't seem him in weeks, he'd been gone on some trip with his family to the bahamas and I didn't feel like being sunburned over summer break. I could imagine seeing him with a tan, his green eyes and light brown hair.

"I'm outside your window" he chuckles as I hear a rock tap against the glass.

I quickly get up from underneath the covers and open to see him standing under the large oak tree, right outside my window.

"Good morning" he smiles as he quickly climbs up the tree and into my tiny bedroom.

"Good morning" I smile as he wraps his hands around my waist, "I haven't seen you in so long" I say quietly. "What are you even doing here?" I ask, "I thought you don't get back until tomorrow night?"

"Yeah but I caught an earlier flight" he smiles, "I couldn't wait to see you" he muses as he kisses my cheek.

He looked so different, some how he was inches taller, his body was more muscular and toned.

"I've missed you, you look beautiful" he says as his eyes glare up and down my body, I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Shame I left for those few weeks," he chuckles as he tucks the bits of hair falling onto my face behind my ear. "What are you doing today?" He asks as he steps back.

He was wearing his football varsity jacket, a white v neck and black levis with gray janowskis. Of course, a typical outfit of his. He's been on the varsity football team ever since he was a freshman in high school, his parent's are rich and he gets good grades in all his classes. Colleges were already scouting for him, he had so many different options.