I dont know what chapter im on

Narutos pov

I got crackers from the cupboard in our kitchen. Sasuke was out shopping since we running low on both human food and blood. We gave Naske her first blood and she spit it out all over sasuke. I chuckle remembering that day. I go back upstairs and sit across from her.  She pours a cup of "tea". We told her that since she's too young she can't have tea so we give her water. She laughs and talks to her stuffed animal. We hear the door open and close. I put a finger to my mouth and grab naskes hand and take her bathroom. We close the door but not all the way so it looks natural. Sasuke comes to the bedroom and says "I'm home where's my husband and faveriye daughter?" He sees me and starts to walk over and I look at him and he backs away and smirks. "Oh I see some hide and seek  gonna get you" he leaves and makes it sound like he's moving but I know he's not.

Sasukes pov

I remember that we have two doors that lead into the bathroom their hiding in so I make it sound like I'm moving but I'm not. I move quickly and open the door.
"BOO"
I hear both of them scream and I laugh. Naruto collects himself and looks at me and I smirk knowing I won. Naske yells "that wasn't fair daddy" I laugh softly as naruto hugs me and I blow on his ear. He shivers in delight. I bite his ear with only my canine and he moans softly and I pull away and leave a wanting naruto. I tell Naske and mom and dad have some grown up stuff to do. She says okay and I grab narutos hand and I pull him into our  bed room which is sound proff. I kiss him very hard and passionately. He moans in the kiss and I push him on the bed gently. I kiss his neck and bite it slightly. I hear naruto say "stop"
"Nani"
"I'm not in the mood right now sasuke I know we havent since Naske was born but I don't want to get pregnant again."
"I understand love. I love you"
"Love you too" I kiss him on the lips not rough and hard but soft and lovely. We go back to Naskes room and play with her for a while. It's dinner time and Naske eats her spaghetti and meatballs that naruto made her while me and naruto drink our blood. We put her to bed and we each give her a kiss on the cheek and we say goodnight. Me and naruto go to sleep ourselves and I hold him close to me like someone's gonna take him from me. And we both drift off into sleep.