Part 2

Sasukes pov

I had left to get more food and toys for naske. Naruto had sent me a picture of the tea party they were having. Naske was smiling brightly just like her mother. I smile inwardly as I think about how much she's like her mom. Bright hair and whisker marks and that smile I love so much. I grab the last few groceries I need. I also buy a candy bar for each of us to add to her little tea party. On the way to the car I get a message from naruto. It's a video. I think it's them "drinking" tea but instead I heard something much more terrifying. My daughter at three years old was talking to someone or something in the corner and you could very faintly hear what sounded like a another girl. I pack the groceries in quickly and rush home. I know I know we're vampires but it's like 500 miles to the nearest store so that's why we have a car. I go home and drop the groceries on the floor in the kitchen. Naruto is still listening in on our daughter. I tap his shoulder and he turns over to me and puts a finger to his mouth. I listen as well as my daughter is having a full on conversation with this thing. Naske says goodbye to the thing and goes to her spot in her table. We decide it's best to go in now. Me and naruto sit down. When Naske see me she yells "daddy's home yay"
"Hi sweetpea me and momma want to ask you something."
"What is it daddy"
"Who were you talking to when I got home today?"
"My friend Nancy her mom called her home so she had to leave but she said she'd be back tomorrow"
"Okay sweetpea"

Later that night

We put naske to bed and me and naruto had a small conversation about it might be her imaginary friend you know she's at that age maybe she was making the noises so it seemed more real to her. We went to sleep with me holding naruto very close to me. We woke up and found naske still sleeping. We go downstairs and cuddle on the  couch. I kiss naruto on the lips. He gladly returns the kiss. I smile at him and he smiles back. We hear footsteps come down the stairs and I say " good morning sweetpea" no response. I look over and see this girl in a blue dress drenching with water. I look closely I look down at naruto to see him watching the show intently I look
back up and she's gone. I think nothing of it and go back to the show. I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. The show changes to something very inappropriate but we watch it cuz she isn't up yet. Me and naruto weren't listening for her to get up. We both scramble to change the channel as she sit in between us. We finally change it to Barney. We sigh loudly as we almost got caught. We all sit on the couch peacefully but it dosent last long.