"Friend"

Okay so I've told you about this girl whom I'm "friends" with. She's really rude and often hurts me for no reason other than she "has stress or anger she needs to relieve" and its so annoying. So here are some of the stories about a girl we are gonna call "Jessica"

So we were in math class and as she is the only person who likes me enough to be my partner, we were partners. She and I were sharing a protractor so I picked it up to measure a triangle. She she punched my between my hip and ribcage on my side, stole it, and whispered "bitch" at me.

So some of you may know may know that I'm friends with zooglyweekes and this one is one that involves her and not me. zooglyweekes name is Mo btw.

So Jessica and Mo are in band class together and have to keep their bookbags in the hallway to make room for the instruments. And one day Jessica said *whiny voice* "Ugh I'm dying of a cold!" And Mo, being the queen that she is, replied with "My best friend's little brother is in the hospital with leukemia, I think your fine." (#prayforowen) And walked off .

This one is good. So Brenna, one of my other friends, got Jessica's Kik. Jessica has been trying to get my Kik for a while but I keep giving it to her a few letters off. So Brenna text pranked her saying it was me. Long story short she was mad.

So one of my best friends asked me out, and as I have anxiety and didn't want to put pressure on him, I declined. So all 6 of us agreed to keep it a secret because I don't want people to know about my anxiety. When I went to chorus a week later one of my friends said "What didn't you tell me *boy name here* asked you out? Jessica told me." And I was (and still am) furious.

At fbla, Mo was scrolling through her camera roll and turned her phone toward me to show me something. After I read it she continued scrolling. This is what went down.
Mo:*scrolls*
J: WAIT GO BACK
Mo: You wouldn't get it.
J: I MIGHT GO BACK
Mo:*scrolls back* *Points it at J*
Now Morgan waited the amount of time it would take for any of her normal friends to read something. Then continued scrolling.
J:Ugh you're such a jerk why do you hate me. *stomps off*

That was just a snippet of who she is. There may be another chapter based on her in the future.