Enchanted

Description ~~~

Angelica (Angel) and her best friend Pheo, have been on the run since their pack was demolished by werewolves. Yup you heard me. Join Angel and Pheo as they meet 'Special' people and find out their even more different.

Angels POV

"Come on hurry Pheo!!!" I yelled as her Brown wolf with a Black spot on her side, tried to run but was panting out of breathe. Her bright bright green eyes looked up in frustration. 

 "Angel, I-I'm trying!" she whined. Then she was pounced on by a Darker chocolate brown wolf with a white spot around its eye! " Get off me!!!" Pheo growled. Pheo had a power a special power, she can freeze anything. So there I was, waiting for Pheo to get out from under him, but then I was tackled by a pretty big wolf he held me down strong. He was brown just brown and blackish eyes.

 "You rouges are on the Rebel Pack territory, we are taking you to our alpha" The one near Pheo said. We just kept our heads down and before we new it, we were at a pack house and pushed inside. We were brought to a door Pheo and I mind-linked.

' Pheo are we gonna die??' I asked.

' Hell No!!! I will wrip these weeklings to shreds!!!'

' But there is tons of them' I said worriedly, 'I don't need my best friend dead, just like my pack.'

'I can take them, no biggy.' She said.

'Okay, bye' 

'Bye' 

We ended mind link as we were pushed in. 

"Not so rough! Jeez who taught you, your manners. A pup?" Pheo growled. Making the other guys growl. 

" Pheo..." I said in a low voice, the two guys left us in the office room and waited by the door. When they left a man with dark brown hair almost black and dark green eyes and an a eight pack stood up he was about 6'9 I'd say. 

" Why were you on our territory?" he asked. I could tell he was the alpha here by his tone of voice. "I asked you a question!" he yelled. Pheo and me looked at each other. 

" I- we- um" I started but was to scared to say anything. so I just kept my head down and mouth shut. 

" Our pack was killed....we were the only ones left." Pheo sadly stated keeping her head down. I could feel him coming closer to me. "Which one saw it happen?"

 "Me." Pheo lied.

He growled 

" Do not ever lie to me." He grabbed her throat and through her across the room. 

"Pheo!!!" I cried. " So little one lift your head." he commanded. " Go fuck yourself, man whore" I growled. He tried grabbing my throat but I quickly ducked and tripped him. 

" HOW DARE YOU!" he yelled.

 "How dare I? how dare you hurting the only family I have left! it was me who watched them die! me! do not hurt my best friend! she is practically my sister!" I screamed out in anger. but I was pissed. I watched my mom, dad, brother, and the whole pack die because of those monsters. I may be a small wolf but I am quite strong. He froze held his hand out as I winced waiting for a slap. but it never came, I opened my eyes as he held his hand out as he said 

"Will you please put your head up so I can greet you?" I slowly looked up only to see his hot sexy body in front of me and him looking at me shocked.

My wolf cried out

'Oh my god, Angel!! We found our mate' Pheo mind linked

 'I don't have time for one' I replied to her. 

'You don't have a choice" she then vanished from our conversation.

 "MATE" He growled and picked me up but Pheo shot up and threw him to the ground. 

" She's is not going any where without me." Pheo said. 

"Well would you like to have a three-some??" He laughed.

 "ANGEL IS STILL A VIRGEN!!!" She growled.

 "....Pheo..." I moaned. "He doesn't need to know that..." I continued. A broad man with Blonde hair and black eyes came in, instantly Pheo hugged him and said 

"MATE!!!" The man purred and picked her up bridal style.

 "PHEO!!" I cried. I mean I didn't want to be left alone here...with him. "Beautiful. My beta has found his mate also." he smiled and picked me up bridal style. 

" P-put me down please" I begged, but he ignored me.

" What is your name? Mine is Xavier." He said. 

"A-Angel." I said shyly. 

" Short for?" he asked. 

"Angelica" I said, he smiled, I blushed. 

" Can you fight?" he asked. 

"Well obviously, I knocked you down." I stated laughing, then he dropped me and I landed hard on the ground with a thud. I forgot how Pheo and I were naked because we changes back to human form "Hay, can I get some clothes?"

"Mhmm, I can ask my older sister, she might have clothes from when she was younger since your so tiny." He laughed. 

"That's not funny." I frowned. " Your right, its adorable" He stated. He called his sister and she was here already handing me a pair of panties, (I really hate that word) bra, A pair of low cut skinny jeans, a tank top, pink belly shirt, pair of converse shoes, Paris coat and beanie. 

"Why the coat and hat?" I asked, Xavier and his sister started laughing, I felt embarrassed. 

"Its winter and snowing." Xaviers sister said pointing to the window, my face got even more red. 

" You are so cute" she laughed. " I'm Lisa Xavier sister." she said.

 "Okay hi." I said. They laughed again so I took the clothes and ran to the bathroom.