EPILOGUE

Epilogue.

Luhan's POV

It's been a month since those incidents happened. Daniel and Minwoo started their life again in America. It's kinda hard for Minwoo to adjust there but Daniel is making his best to make his child comfortable.

"Luhannieee~ Daniel sent a message!" Heard my Minseok squealing outside like a excited child. How adorable.

"I'm coming!" I said and fixed some things in our room. After that, I walked down to Minseok who's chilling out on the sofa while enjoying his tacos. And take note, HE IS NOT SHARING. That's.. :(

"Oh you're hereee! Look how adorable they are in these photos! They got close really well in a short span of time!" Minseok excitingly uttered while he is still have some tacos in his mouth.

"Yep that's great. But your tacos looks greater." I said and tried to get the taco on his hand but failed and instead I fell on the carpet. Not that awful. Thankfully, we have a carpet. If not, then the floor will be blessed by me hahaha.

"Told you! No sharing!" Minseok said while pouting but after a few seconds he burst out laughing maybe because of how I looked like in this situation.

"Aish! You hamster!" I quickly get up and starting chasing him. But he is too fast! But in the end, I caught him. BWAHAHA. Instead of punishing him, we cuddled instead. What a great day.

"I think you forgot something." Minseok stopped and finished swallowing the taco in his mouth before talking.

"What?" I replied.

"You forgot?! How could you!!!" Minseok pouted and slapped me gently on the face.

"Well, today is Saturday and I think there's nothing important today. Are you insane?" I said.

He started to get up and walk like a child stomping his feet. "You're insane!!" Minseok shouted before closing the door in the bathroom.

After a few minutes he looks serious and started walking outside the house. I rushed and asked where he is going.

"I will go shopping!!" He said and started the car engine immediately and he drive away.

"Nice timing." I said to myself and started running to our room. I prepared things until the evening came. I heard the Minseok's car arriving.  Just in time!

I started hiding somewhere in our room. And all the lights are off. I heard Minseok yelling my name and saying he is home. I even heared him murmured; "He's really insane! Where would he go? Leaving me alone here?!? On this day?" Every word is emphasized and I'm laughing so hard but I must keep it to myself or else the surprise will be ruined.

I can hear his footsteps getting louder. Meaning, he is near the room already.

Until I hear the door opened. I quickly rushed to his front and until he opens the lights, I kissed him.

"Happy Anniversary! You thought I'll forget it? Pabo!" I said and his reactions our getting emotional. How cute.

"Aw. I thought you forgot. This is so romantic. Happy Anniversary Luhannie~" He said teary-eyed.

I just filled the room with sky blue and dark blue balloons. The ceiling have a string and on the end of that string have a heart-shaped red colored paper with our pictures and memories together.

He really got shocked when I showed him my presents. A box of steam buns and tacos. A coffee maker machine. Since he misses to be a barista. And a lot more.

It's cute because I also placed a bubble machine so it's really amusing.

"Hey. My Minseok. My life. Thank you for sharing the 5 beautiful years together. I hope that we'll last longer. We've been through ups and downs, lots of obstacles but we both believed and in the end, our love overcome all those hindrances in our relationship. I have no words left to say to you because you're too perfect for me. Thanks for staying with me and telling me how significant life is with you. I love you, and I will always will." I said and hugged him tight and kissed him in the forehead.

"Time flies so fast. It's been five years since we met each other. I would like to thank you for appreciating, cherishing, understanding and loving me more than I do. Love is really not about give and take. And it was proven by you. We both discovered that Love is both about giving. Love is when the one you love is giving so much than you do. Thank you for staying with me even though it had been hard for us both. I can see that we will have more memories ahead. More cherishing moments that we'll add to our minds and hearts. Thankyou for coming in my life. You've change my miserable life into a wonderful life. I love you so much, Luhannie. There will be nobody that is better than you. You're the best. I love you. I love you. I love you." He said and kissed me. I responded too. This is really a great day. We're celebrating our 5th anniversary. Hehe. It's been five years full of love and we'll fulfill it more and we promised to never get tired. When there's problem, we will face it together. That's how a relationship works.

"But I'm not sharing this with you. Okay?" Minseok said and immediately grab the box of tacos.

"You're so addicted with tacos! You selfish hamster!" I jokingly said and pulled him again for a kiss.

end.
————————————

Awww. We've reached the end of the story! I would like to thank everyone who anticipated my awful story until here. I'm so grateful to have you here. I know I'm lame but you still read my story. I appreciate every effort you've done for me.

I hope you enjoyed my story! I would like to hear something from you! Comment down below some of your opinions! I will reply kindly! :)) Let's interactttttt!

Lots of luv for all! <3
-Kim.