Chapter Twelve

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Remember what Batman said." Conner says before heading off to the store.

Conner's P.O.V.

I quietly choose the door behind me as I make my way into the jewelry store. Nothing was trashed or broken as I walked in.

The backroom door was open and a small sliver of light shown through. Slowly, I walk over to the door, pushing it open softly. Tim was laying on top of the glass case, staring at the ceiling. He didn't seem to notice me as I make my way closer to him.

"Hello?"

Startled, flips to the opposite side of the glass case and took a fighting stance, preparing for attack. He relaxed once he saw it was me.

"Hiya, cutie. Whatcha doing here?" He asks, resting his arms on the glass case "Back for another date?"

"I wanted to talk to you." I stated.

"Really." He purrs - yes, PURRS -, jumping over the glass case and leaning back against it. 

"Really." I say, trailing off as he gets closer.

"Well, then." He says "How about a date so we can get to know each other better."

He wraps an arm around my midsection as hooks two of his fingers onto the belt loops.

"I- uh, um, uh, sure." I say, feeling my face heat up in embarrassment.

He snickers softly, confirming that my face was beet red.

Several minutes go by and we just stand there in silence. Nothing happening, just, staring at each other. I didn’t notice that we were getting closer till our lips brushed softly against each other. Seeing him blush dark red at the physical contact made me pull him forward. 

His lips immedialty move against mine as we kiss. His other hand quickly wraps around my neck, pulling him closer. His grip tightens on my belt loops as my tongue runs across his bottom lip. Hesitantly, he opens his mouth and my tongue darts in. 

He moves his hand from my belt loops to around my neck. My hands slide down, reaching about to his thigh. He jumps, wrapping his legs around my waist. I hold him up by his bottom.

I stumble over to a wall, not breaking the liplock or anything in the store. 

Tim grunted as the wall hit his back and tightens his grip on the back of my shirt.

Unfortunately, we both had to breathe. We both pulled back. Tim was panting, his hat lopsided. A string of salvia connected both of our mouths. Tim swipes it away, then takes off his cap. 

I kiss down his jawline, nipping at random. Tim's grip tightens as I nip down his neck. 

"S-superboy." 

Tim pulls on my hair lightly as I nip and kiss and the point right below his ear. 

He moaned softly as I nipped at it again, a hand clenching my shirt. He was trembling as I continue to nip and suck at the junction. 

"S-st-stop." Tim trembles, pulling on my hair.

I pull back on his request, leaving a dark purple mark right below his ear. "What time is it?" He asks, shaking from the pleasure going down.

I look back at the clock on the desk. "5:25. Need to be heading home by now?" I ask, backing away slightly.

"Yea.. It's starting to get light out." He replies, grabbing his hat.

He re-enables all of the alarms as we head outside. "Where's Sumac?" Tim asks. 

I look out in the field where Jaime was heading to Bart. "Not sure, but I can comm my friend to see if he's with him." I say, clicking my comm.

Tim nods and leans back against my chest, seeking warmth I'm sure.

"Blue, where did you go?" I say, looking of to the side, away from Tim.

"Just a little way out in the meadow. Why?" He replies, two people moving softly.

"Just get back over here. We gotta be heading back to the Mountain."

I hear him groan and start to move again. Probably to stand up. "We'll be right over."

His comm clicks off and I look at Tim, who was looking at me the entire time I was talking. "Sumac with Beetle?" He asks, looping his left hand fingers  around my front belt loops.

"Mhmm." I reply, slinging and arm over him and pulling him closer "Cold?"

Tim nods and buries his face against my chest. We stand there for a few minutes before I hear rustling out in the meadow.

"I think they're back." I say, unwrapping my arm from around him.

Tim nods and unhooks his fingers from my belt loops, taking a small side step away from me. I cross my arms and look out towards the street corner.

Soon enough, I felt Tim step away from me. I look up to find Jaime and a giggling Bart. I saw Tim shivered softly before he looked up at me again. "Bye, beau." He says, kissing my cheek and walking off to his bike.

I grunt in response and turn away before Jaime or Bart could see.

Standing at the street corner, I wait for Jaime. Footsteps near me as run a hand through my hair.

"What's with the flowers?" I ask, noticing the flowers in the dim light.

"Huh?" He replies, confused "Oh! Bart made him and I crowns."

He hovers above the ground before continuing. "Lets get heading to HQ."

I nod and prepare to jump onto the roof.

"But you might wanna fix your hair first."

Tim's P.O.V.

I sigh and lean against my bike, waiting for Bart.

"Nice mark there." Is the first thing he says when he gets to me.

I growl softly. "Je te deteste." I say, looking away from him blushing.

"Love you too, Tim." He says, fixing his goggles "And you might wanna fix your hat. You don't want Aunt Selina seeing that, do you?"

I blush and fix my hat, situating it over my ears in hopes to hide the hickey.

"Lets roll." Bart says, zooming off as I follow after him.

~~~~~~~

Here's the next chapter! I had some troubles writing it for a few days.

So, sorry if it was shitty

French~~

Je te deteste - I hate you

Beau - Handsome

-

See you all next chapter!