"That must've been fun." Isabelle said sarcastically.

"Well, the nurse made it look like you guys were on the verge of death when she answered my call." I commented.

"We're fine now," Saph reassured, "I'll surely walk home tho." We all chuckled.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When it was almost late, they started to leave.

It was only Saph's parents and I, along with my parents and peter. Uncle Jakob and dad were talking about something that revolves around their job, while aunt Layla and mom were gossiping, Emma sat in the corner on her phone.

I sat next to Saph, carefully studying her features. She was in deep thoughts that she didn't feel me sitting next to her.

"What're you thinking?" I asked quietly.

She looked at me and sighed, "about my phone."

I chuckled, "Your phone? What about it?" I asked.

She chuckled, "It was the only thing I held onto when the car crashed, the only thought that came into my mind," She said amusingly, "wattpad."

I laughed, "for real?!" She nodded.

"Yeah, I didn't finish a story I was currently reading, and hell as if that crash would make me forget!"

"Where is it now?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I don't know, ask my mom." I was about to get up, "oh and Maya, can you do me about favor?" She wore a small smirk.

I couldn't help but smirk back, "what?"

"Call Kristen will ya?"

Now, I had a full grin,"Oh, I know exactly what you mean."

I walked to aunt Layla and asked for Saph's phone, told her that Saph's asking for it, and she gave it to me immediately.

I walked back to Sapphire and sat down, looking for Kristen's number, I hit call.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring-

"Waddup bitch." She greeted.

I sniffed, "Kristen, it's Maya." My voice broke.

"Yo Maya wassap gurl!" She ignored the sad tone.

"Kris- Saph's in the hospital. . She got into a car accident." I faked a sob.

"Wait, what? When did that happen?" She sounded confused.

"Hours ago, Nathan and her got into an accident and they're badly injured," sob, "We don't know how bad, but the nurse said that we should pray for them." I continued the fake sob and looked at Sapphire.

She was holding her mouth with her palms, her face was red now with tears in her eyes.

"Oh really?" Kristen asked, not believing a word.

"Yes kristen! God damn it this isn't a joke!" I snapped.

She was silent for a few seconds, "where are they now? I- I mean which hospital!? I wanna come." She spoke.

"Visiting time is almost over, they won't let you in by the time you arrive."

"Bu- wait.. visiting time? I thought they're still in surgery?"

My eyes widened, "they are.."

"Maya.." Her voice was low and dangerous, "Is this a prank?! Coz if it is, then I swear to god-" I held the phone away from my ear, I can still hear Kristen's shouts and cursing.

"It was worth a try tho." Saph shrugged, chuckling.

By the time I place the phone on my ear, it was dead silent, "Kristen?" I chuckled, "hey it wasn't a prank, they actually got into an accident and in the hospital, but they're fine."

She sighed, "is Saph with you right now?"

I looked at Saph, who's eyes were slowly closing, "she's sleeping right now, I'll make sure she calls you once she gets up."

"Kay, tell her I hope she gets well, and the bitch better call me or else I would go to her and kill her while she's asleep!" She threatened.

I smiled, "Alright, goodnight."

"Goodnight love!" Then she hung up.

"Kristen says to get well soon. Oh and call her when you wake up or else she'll kill you."

Saph smiled, "did she say anything about Nathan tho?"

"No." I laughed.

"Hey Maya," Saph called me.

"Yeah."

"Please check my phone for messages and some shit then update me! I'm too lazy."

I rolled my eyes, "Alright."

It tool me ten minutes to finally finish with her emails, then went to her whatsapp.

Okay, that's a lot of messages..

I went through them quick, I didn't bother with the group chats, and paused when I saw the unusual nickname. There was a message from-

Whoshallnotbenamed.. who the hell is that?

When I saw the chats, I immediately knew it was Elliot, that lying cheating bastard! Why would Sapphire text him?

The last thing he sent was:

Elliot: that's a long nap don't you think?

It was sent an hour before the accident.

Should I tell him? I want to know his reaction.. Or maybe I shouldn't, I have to ask Sapphire for permission.. but knowing her, she wants him to know.. but I'm not gonna tell him just like that.

No.

I'm gonna do it the Maya way.

________________________________

Hell yeah baby!

Damn I love Maya, who's with me?

What do you think she'll do? What is "the Maya way"? Ik *roles eyes* lame name, but that's all I got! So shut up!

😅😅 sorry

Love you guys for real😆😆