No doubt, this was another time-point.

It then occurred to her. He did look much older than when he was going crazy at the bridge. Either he was still insane, or this had to be post-war. And judging by the way he saved her.. She'd like to guess it was the latter.

Things made a lot more sense now. Sarada glanced over at the struggling two men once more, noting that her father was making his way towards the two of them. He had probably put them under a morbid Genjutsu.

At that moment, the raven-haired man lugged their bodies with a single grip of his hand around their collars, his strength surprising the Uchiha heiress. He turned his head around slightly and glanced at Sarada from the side, his crimson eyes locking in with her dark orbs.

"Be careful." He said. "These two are renown criminals for targeting girls like you."

"T-Thanks." Sarada didn't know what else to say. Honestly speaking, half of her was still cautious, and the other half was really happy.

Just then, Sasuke began to walk, taking the body of the two criminals with him. As he got further, Sarada peered around herself, then at her wet clothes. The rain had started to settle down a bit, but it wasn't enough for her to keep walking wherever she was walking. Not to mention the fact that it was also getting darker, and the trees were making shadows that began to spook her out. So, instinctively, she started to follow Sasuke from behind.

The raven-haired man noticed this of course, and shifted his eyes to the side. He didn't turn his head to look at the strange girl behind him. He stopped in his tracks for a second, and realized that she had also stopped. Once he started walking again, so did she. This went on for several moments, until finally, he gave a tiny sigh and shifted around to face her.

Sarada let out a tiny gasp, startled at her dad's sudden attention on her.

"Do you need something from me?" Sasuke asked cooly.

"N-No." He shifted his gaze to look her up and down, noticing that her clothes were soaking wet and that she was shivering like no tomorrow. He also realized that she was wearing a Leaf Village headband.

To Sarada's surprise, the next thing he did was that he swung off his cape from his shoulders, revealing himself in only a black long sleeve shirt and a black tapered pants. He dropped the two criminals from his hands and walked over to shove his cape at her. Reluctantly, she took it from his hands and stared at him as if she didn't know what to do with it.

Sasuke closed his eyes, almost as if he was annoyed. "Wear it and come."

Sarada gave a small nod, her heart pounding. She threw the cape around herself, ignoring the fact that it was too big for her tiny shoulders, and followed her father closely from behind

--

After disposing of the two criminals at the village police, Sarada had confirmed for a second time that they indeed were not in Konoha. The houses were more simple and looked rather old, and there didn't seem to be many villagers around. She didn't even see the large wall of Hokage faces. Nevertheless, the two of them continued to walk. This time, Sarada found herself pacing along a narrow abandoned pathway alongside a tiny stream. The rain finally stopped, creating a gross mucky noise whenever she took her steps along the dirt path.

She walked with her dad in total silence, much like how she did during her first time-point when he was a Genin. For some reason, she had to try harder to conceal her identity whenever she was with him, maybe because she felt like he was way harder to connect to as a stranger. She wanted to question as to why his conversational skills hadn't improved at all, but then she remembered that this is what made her dad, her dad.