chapter fourteen

Authors note:
   Okay I'm going to have this be the last chapter in this book. I will write more on my future plans on writing in a day or two so you can read more of it if you wanted to.
    As always I do not own any of these characters or gods.

   It's been about 4 or 5 years since I gave lily up. Loki and I visit as much as possible and Odin says that she'll rule after him as he raises her to be a princess and a warrior, Loki takes weeks out to spend time up there to teach her how to use her powers properly.
       Tony walks next to me as I stand on the balcony in the fall air and sighs softly, " I found a way to get rid of your powers like you asked romanoff says you've been training to be a spy" I nod at him, we haven't been on great speaking terms as of lately he clearly doesn't approve of many things I do like when I had surgery to prevent me from.having anymore children he also didn't approve of me asking him to take my powers away. He still thinks of me as a child and I see myself as a sad aging women loki treats me as a queen and I appreciate  it but it doesn't take away the void of being a mother. "I know we haven't always gotten along but I do love you ya crazy girl and your the best thing in my life and I know I wasn't there in the beginning  but im here now and I love every moment we get together."
I hear the elevator and I see loki and I smile slightly I hug Tony and whisper that I love him too and I kiss his cheek and go the couch to meet loki and hug him I feel Tony on the balcony  smiling at me and I know that everything in my life hasn't been perfect but I have a perfect husband and my child is growing up well and I have a family that stands behind me even though they don't always get along they have each other's back and they love each  other in their own ways. I couldn't ask for more