chapter twelve

I dont own the gods or avengers in this story and I apologize for not updating the story.

    Its been a month and I havent been home. Odin says he could take the child and we could go back home but I dont want that I want my child and I dont want lily to lose her parents and then her grandfather... I sit on our bed lily grows more and more each day shes the size of a one year old and I think its because shes got all sorts of special powers in her. I hear the door open but I dont look to see who it is. "Lady _______, its time to come home your father man of iron misses you and the man from S.H.E.I.L.D has said they dont want the little one anymore Loki is down there now making sure."  I watch lily run around and I smile. "Okay" I mumble softly and I hold my arms out and lily comes running she feela cold like Loki and she turns blue when she gets mad I have to get her to control that and her father says he can  help but it will take time I hold on to her and  thor takes us to the rainbow bridge and we talk to Hiemdell and we leave for home. Home... the thing I hsve longes for...

Lokis pov.

"so you want my wifes powers and my daughters." this converstation is concerning me and then I see my ______ and lily guards surround them and lily looks like shes going to get attacked "Get away from them Lily isn't used to alot of people" she holds on to her mom and a blue bubble forms around them and the guards back off I move in between them and make it so lily can see me shes crying and her skin turns blue and shes freezing her mom alittle and she takes the sheild between us down and ____  gives her to me and I calm her down and she turns back to normal her mom shivers still "you cant take their powers they both don't know how to control them fully. Your not taking either of them." I glare at the director and Tony and Bruce come in and escorts the dirctor  and his men out.

   Back to o/c pov

I sit on the couch with my sweat pants and long sleeve shirt on and warm up its been a half hour and I feel like its 20 below. Dad gets JARVUS to heat up one of the chairs and he tells me to sit over there. Lily had never done that before but she was protecting me. Loki currently has her and I hear her giggling and I smile but . then I hear loud smashing.. I get up and rush into the lab were bruce has started to change into the hulk and Loki comes in with Lily and I yell at them and tell them to . leave and I the hulk pushes me out of the way to get to Loki. My eyes turn bright bright blue and I push hulk with blue light out of the way from them the run off and Thor comes in to help but sees me and just watches me and hulk fight he gets up and charges at me I wraps his hand around me and I feel like electricity is going through me and he falls to the ground dropping me and he starts changing back as my eyes go back to normal I look around to see the lab destroyed and my ribs kill now I slowly get up and Bruce looks over "Im so sorry ____ I dont know what happened did I hurt you Is Lily okay?" I hold my sides and goes to look for Lily. Thor wraps one of my arms around his neck and he helps me out and the I feel bruce wrap one of his arms around me they carry me to the couch and I see Lily shes drawing and Loki is holding his face in his hands I black out.