waking up

AN
      I DONT OWN ANY OF THE AVENGERS OR GODS ENJOY

         Chapter nine

When I woke up to find my wedding dress was on Lokis bathroom door I smiled softly and I looked down at my clothes to find my favorite band tee and some sweat pants I smiled but then I saw my love, my new husband he was in tears his hair everywhere like the day I found him in his cell I run my fingers threw his hair and he jumped back I saw his eyes they were red and puffy and he looked so tired he hugged me all sudden and I sat up and hugged him back "your okay your okay" he kept repeating those words in my ear I couldnt understand why I remember our wedding and how I fell and everything ent black I felt something in my stomach move I pulled back and I found that something moves my stomach looked larger alittle and I looked at Loki in pain he touched my . stomach and his hand turn blue and the pain subsided and Loki looked mad and you were scared "this is my fault" he growled and he pulled away "what is what's wrong how long have I beem sleeping?" He went to the window and open the door and you felt a breeze and you got up and went to him holding him from behind and he sighed and he laided his hands on mine. "I don't deserve your love" he mumbled so you wouldnt hear but you did and you walk around in front of him " Dont say that" "how could you love a monster that hurt you" he put a hand on your stomach and looked down at his hand and your eyes widen "so im.... your not a monster you haven't hurt me." "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT I HAVE PUT THIS MONSTER IN YOU AND ITS BEEN HURTING YOU" he grabbed your shoulder shaking you and yelling at you. You started crying and he saw your tears and he pulled you into a hug "im so sorry my love im so sorry" he was stroking your hair " how long was I asleep" " a week" the realization hit you hard and you felt your legs give out and Loki held on to you tight "Darling, Darling are you okay" "wheres my family" "they are in Thors room they refuse to leave and I opened the door they saw you and walked out they were pale your uncle  bruce stayed and watched you for a half hour and he left after that" you looked at your husband and you wiped the tears from his face "do you wish i was your wife still do you want this child" he held your hand to his face "of course I still want you" "you dont want the child?" " its hurting you" "ill.be fine" he smiled at your words "you are stronger than I thought my love" you giggled and he smiled you felt the movement in your stomach again but this time it didnt hurt you pulled lokis hand to your stomach and he smiled feeling the baby move.

    Tonys pov

I had my fourth glass of whiskey and I was walking to Lokis room I hear a giggle and laughter and I opened the door and on the balcony I see my daughter and my son in law. Hes touching her stomach.... shes pregnant already.... my little girls a women now "I dont mean to break up this little party but id like to see my daughter." I smile when I see her run up to me and jump into a hug. " I missed you daddy" I smiled and spun her around my little girl shes so beautiful I felt something in her stomach I pulled her away and she fell back and held her stomach Loki runs and  holds her from behind and his skin turns blue and I run to her separating them I hold her " what are you doing to her!" "Don't" she pull away and walks back over to him. He holds her again and the pain in her eyes goes away and they smile. "what is going on here shes pregnant and your freezing her stomach" " Dad no im not.." "You dont call me dad you call me Mr stark raindeer..." "enough " Bruce walkes in and pulls me and Loki back _____ holds Loki and Bruce has an arm around me. "She grown up now. You have to accept her husband and not call him raindeer games or fight with in front of her" " but he!" "I dont care tony stop" as much as I want to fight back I dont want to upset him anymore than he already is.

    Bruces pov
   I can see ______and Loki love and I dont want her father to ruin it and she would never forgive him. Shes pregnant my little _____ is pregnant but this is a different kind of child and I can see its progressively getting bigger. My poor niece isnt going to.be ready for this. She hugs me and shes almost in tears Tonys yelling and at Loki. Thor come in and pulls the boy away steve nat and arrow boy come in and start grabbing Tony ______ is shaking and holding her stomach and she says get my husband under her breath I feel a surge and the other guy wants to come out I push ______down and she fall to the floor.

   Regular pov

    I see my uncles eyes turn green and I try to move back but Thors behind me and I pull his cape he looks down and over at my uncle " come here"he picks me up and hands me to Loki and I have a bruises on my arms because Bruce was holding me to hard and Loki looks at him and hes almost all green now pulling Tony by the arm I try to break away from Loki but hes holding me tight and is telling me no.

      Brucs ia throwing my dad around and then I remeber why im part of the avengers and I look at nat steve and hawkeye a look the cover there ears I tell Thor and Loki to do the same and I begin to sing

         when your legs grow old and your memory and I cant swipe you off of your feet will your mouth still remember the taste of my love...

     Bruce started to calm down

      And Im thinkin bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways maybe just a touch of a hand. 

      He falls and Nat says stop and I stop singing and fall back against Loki and steve and them rush to bruce and Tony and I close my eyes and listen to Lokis heart. Loki whispers in my ear something about Tony and I dont listen but then I feel arms that arnt Lokis around me I open my eyes and I see Tony there and he smiles softly "you make me proud" I smile lightly "you need to learn to sing without making people sleepy state though sister" Thor says picking me up and hugging me I smile bigger and I kiss his cheek which gets Loki flustered and he pulls me back to him and I giggle at his jealousy and he would argue that hes not so I say nothing instead Loki wraps his arms around me "I didnt know you could do that" " whens the last time you heard me sing why do think I dont. I dont know if I can control when I can or can't do that im an avenger for that reason and If I kept going he would be in acoma like state for a while and I couldnt do that to you thay day because I wouldn't know if you would wake up or not and I tried to control it." I felt arms around me and not just Lokis I get a group hig from my family and they say they are happy that im awake now. And that we should go home.

Home seems like a world ive never been to home feels distance but with Loki im always home and I know ill always have my home. Tony holds my hand like the day my mom died " your mother would have been proud of the women you have grown to be" I suddenly remember my mom had a gift for me on earth for my wedding day that Tony told me about when we got home from me running away.