Chapter 9: The Party

Mandy's POV:

"Billie, I'm gonna go out for a little while with my friend Carley. I probably won't back until late at night because she's taking me to this party." Billie looked up at me. "Please be careful, ok? Have fun and call me when your on your way home." "I will."

~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~

I walked into the house where the house party was being held. I walked into the living room and saw my best friend Carley standing and talking to some guy. She was laughing and seemed to be having a good time. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Mandy!!!" She yelled as she turned around and hugged me. "This is Jeramy." She said pointing at the guy she was laughing with. "We are dating." She said blushing. How cute, Carley's got herself a boy toy!

~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~

"Hey, Carley, I'm gonna go home I gotta go see Billie and go to be I'm tired as hell." "Ok Mandy, text me later ok?" "Ok"

Carley's POV:

I was kinda sad to see Mandy go. At this point I was feeling a bit tipsy from the few drinks I had, but it was a light buzz nothing really bad. Mandy didn't drink anything besides soda and water. Party pooper.... Oh well I love her like a sister. Man, Jeramy looked so good tonight. We walked outside to kinda just escape from the crowd for a bit.

We walked down to this lake that was behind the woods. I felt someone's fingers stroke up and down mine. I looked over at Jeramy and he was staring down at our hands. I stroked his back. He then interlocked our fingers and looked up at me. He gave me one of those charming smiles. He looked so intimidating, but he was so sweet and kind.

"Carley, I don't know if your ready for this or not but I wanted it to be special and I know how much you like those long walks, but I can't help myself anymore. Carley Jenny Mastive, may I kiss you?" Oh my god, he just asked to kiss me.

"Jeramy darling, kiss me." And with that, he leaned in and kissed me. There, under the moon light next to the crystal clear dark water, Jeramy kissed me.