Chapter 5: Suicidal Flashbacks

Mandy's POV:

After my shower I got a pair of jeans on and a sweatshirt. "Billie, I'm going for a walk I will be back in a little while." "Ok, call me if you need me."

I walked out of the house. This is it. I'm going to end everything. It felt like forever and a day but I was finally there. At the top of this cliff over the ocean. It was in where the woods ended. I stood there for a minute, thinking.

What is billie going to do when he can't find you? There's plenty of people who have committed suicide, oh god that word makes me cringe, without recognition. I guess this is it then. Here I am, six o'clock at night, watching the sun slowly set a waiting the perfect time to jump. Once twilight hits, I will just jump off and let myself go.

What will everyone say? They all knew you as a bubbly, fizzy, cute little girl. I was a daddy's girl.

I was a mummy's angel. I was the baby of the family even though I was the oldest. It sucks going down this way, but I have to. It's the only way to shut up the voices.

The sun slowly hit twilight. This is it. I stood up and thought to myself everything that happened in my life.

(FLASH BACKS)

Meeting my best friend:

"Hi, I'm Mandy!" "I'm Theresa!" "Wanna be friends?!?" "Yeah!!!"

Moving and getting my own room:

"Is this my room mommy?" "Yes it is baby."

My first little brother:

I knelt down next to my bed. I folded my hands together and prayed to god for a little brother.

"Mandy honey, can you come here." "Yes mommy..." "Your going to be a big sister."

"OH MY GOODNESS YAY!!!!!"

My next little brother:

"Alison, my mom is having another baby!!!" "Oh my gosh congratulations!!!!"

(Nine months later....)

"Ali," "hey Mandy what's up?" "My mom is in labor and she's having the baby..." "OH MY GOD THATS SO EXCITING!!!! SEND MY PICS OF THE BABY!!!!!"

My first boyfriend:

"Oh, Mandy can I ask you something?" "Yes what it is it?" "Will you go out with me?" "Yes!!!"

My first kiss:

"Mandy, I'm come back!" "What?" "I'm going to kiss you!!!!" My boyfriend had kissed me for two seconds and walked away."

Being diagnosed with depression:

"Mandy Marie Brooklyn Madox, you have a case of depression."

Meeting Billie Joe:

"Hey!" "Hi!" "My names Billie Joe!" "I'm Mandy!"

(END OF FLASHBACKS)

My life was good, but now it's time to go.

I looked over the edge and decided to start walking backwards. I stood in front of a tree contemplating on wether or no I should do it. Started to cry and I sat on the ground. I was hopeless.

I couldn't go through with this, I had to go back home. Well, to Billie's house atleast. So I ran. I ran as fast as I could without stopping all the way back to Billie's house. "Hey Mand....woah. You look like you just ran a marathon are you ok?" I took a deep breath and I was ok. I was used to running because of softball training. "Yup, I'm good."

"Well, Tré and Mike are coming over so...." "Oh, ok I'll go get changed or something." "Ok.