LIFE

Okay...so today I was on the bus to an away meet for XC when I saw that Amy was doing an "advice with Amy." So I typed something in and she actually repiled!! And we literall had a convo for 10 minutes and she said I was funny AHHHHH!

Also, I need advice. So there are these two girls in my Spanish class.

The first girl was really good friends with me last year, and we were really friendly and tight. She had a slightly sassy side that came off as rude sometimes..but we were really tight.

So(a little backstory here), I was such a follower in sixth grade and i literally did what every one else did. Girl #2 was the girl that I literally followed around every single day in sixth grade, and I agreed with everything she said. I finally realized that what I was doing was stupid, so I stopped.

So basically, I sit at a table with these two girls. And all they literally do is trash me. But after they do it, they laugh and pretend that we are all just friends. They comment on my hair (that apparently isn't straightened to their standard), my clothes, my grades, and they literally crossed the line today. I wore my Cimorelli sweatshirt to school today, and they looked it and and were like,

"Wow, that band is so overrated. Just another group of sluts who can't sing."

At this point..I was really mad but i just said,

"Actually, they can sing. They're actually really talented."

And the other girl goes,

"Anyone who has collabed with Matty B is obviously desperate."
-----------------------------------------------------
SO I NEED ADVICE! What do I do? Obviously if I wasn't in school, I would kill them. But I have to sit with them for a long time, so I don't wanna be miserable. I asked Amy and she said to stand my ground and politely disagree....what do you think??