just a simple language arts class... or is it? chapter: 3

*Louis pov*

The school day was coming to an end. We were in language arts. Our last class of the day.

Eleanor was sitting in front of me. Danielle was sitting next to her, Perrie on the other side. Harry, was sitting behind me niall on one side of me zayn on the other and liam behind niall. I got out a piece of paper, and wrote: Hey, guys.. who wants to pull a prank on mrs.LePelly? (The languages art teacher, as they were in language arts.) Pass it to Danielle, Perrie, and the rest of the boys. I passed it to El. She read the note and nodded a smile and yes to me. She held it under her desk til' the teacher turned around to face the white bored, she quickly passed it to Danielle. She read it and nodded a little giggle to me. She passed it back to El, so she could pass it to Perrie, she passed it to Perrie. She nodded a evil look and a yes to me. The rest of the boys read it and agreed. I whispered to all of them. We will do it at the end of the day!

*Eleanors pov*

We all had to write a essè on the Aztecs, we were doing it in

Groups. Perrie picked Zayn, Danielle, of course, picked Liam, I picked Louis. And Niall and Harry were partners, me and Louis made a lot of jokes about how bad Niall and Harry's report will be, if you were wondering, this was mine and Louis' report.

The Aztecs were very cruel people. They killed almost everyone they captured, or they used them as slaves, and then killed the slaves after they were "useless". The Aztecs played a lot of team sports. The Aztecs often sold they're children into slavery. The Aztecs were aloud to have more than one wife. And the Aztecs often made sacrifices to their gods. They thought human sacrifices pleased there god. But when the Spanish came and over ruled the Aztecs, they brought along a desise. It was called smallpox. It killed over millions of Aztecs!

--------

Ok, guys I'm gonna end this here i want the next chapter to be the prank.