"I noticed that too, have you been going to the doctor like you should?"

"Every appointment Lucky... I have to catch the bus though because Caleb never wants to take me." She stressed.

"Um." Lucky scoffed, "Me and that nigga need to sit down and have a good talk, he know you down here?"

"No." Briana replied back.

"Why?"

"Because he told me not to leave New York and besides, I don't feel like being bothered by him..."

What kind of games are they playing? Lucky asked herself as she sat back on the couch.

"Can you two just please stop all of this bickering... y'all got a baby on the way..."

"I'm trying to make peace.... but Caleb is a coward."

Didn't you have some other guys number in your phone?"

"I did." Briana admitted. "But I was just talking to the guy and that was it... we were friends."

"You was talking to another nigga while pregnant Briana? Really? Like-didn't he see all of this belly?"

"Yes, and Caleb is always distancing himself away from me so I started seeing this other guy."

"But did he see your huge belly?" Lucky asked again while squinting her eyes at Briana.

Briana sucked her teeth, "Lucky yes, he saw my belly."

"And you let him hit?"

"I didn't, you know that's not me... besides, me and him was just talking... I just told you that."

"Oh well, good." Lucky sighed with relief, she was glad that her sister didn't sleep with the guy knowing she was carrying Caleb's baby. "So how did Caleb catch you two?"

"He was going through my phone while I was asleep, I think the guy called and he just snapped and all of a sudden I felt him pulling me up by my hair." She explained to her sister.

Lucky shook her head, "See I don't like that shit, that nigga putting his hands on you... oh no, you better let him know that you got a crazy ass sister, I'll fuck him up." She threatened.

"It's all over now Luck, I'm not even worried about it...." Briana said in a whisper tone, she leaned back on the couch and started to rub on her belly, which was a habit for her. "Besides, I kicked him in his nuts so hard... had his ass crying."

Lucky laughed a little.

"Where's Silas, I'm hungry."

"He's coming, he told me that he was going by his brothers place and then he was gonna pick up the pizza and wings."

"Oh, man I'm starving..." Briana complained. "We should've just got it delivered.... my baby doing all types of kicks."

Lucky agreed and sent Silas a text.

"Luck... you know, Gunner's wife is dead right?" Briana asked out of the blue.

Lucky's head shot up, she look over at Briana. "What?" She had no clue that Dee was dead.

"Y'know, Gunner... that grown ass dude you use to fuck with.... his wife is dead.... I dunno if they was married or not but I heard that she got killed."

"Killed? When did she die?"

"Like, two months ago... someone found her on the floor in her house dead."

Lucky had to figure everything out. She was just in New York two months ago when she went to go visit her sister and Bliss.

*************************
"The only way she can go down is if a witness is there to explain what they seen happen that day." Aaron, the attorney explained as he sat inside of his office with both Silas and Lucky.