"I remember the moment I fell in love with you."

Start from the beginning

"I'll just-I'll just come in later. Oh dear god. I'm-I'm so-I just."

Larry turned around and hurried out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I let myself fall in the sheets and started crying of embarrassment.

"Fucking idiot. Of fucking course.", Niall cursed and I heard him take off the condom and throw it away.

"Hey-why are you crying? No, no don't cry. Baby.", he said and rolled me around so I would be on my back.

"I'm never leaving this room again. He saw my breasts, oh my god. This is so embarrassing!"

"It's not like he hasn't seen boobs before...", he tried to console me as he sat on the side of the bed.

"And trust me when I say that yours are better than me mum's sandbags."

"There's an image.", I said laughing.

He wiped the tears away and I sat up, noticing that he was in his boxers now.

"We need to apologize.", I said.

"What? Why? He just walked in on us almost having sex! I should've locked the door."

"Please, I don't think I can just leave it like that. Oh my god."

He stroked my hair and I stood up on the bed, putting his button-up on, before he picked me up and held me by his side.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're doing the talking.", I told him and he sighed.

"You think this is the first time I got walked in by one of them?"

"It isn't?"

"No. He walked in on me and Kitty three times, doing much...dirtier stuff, and me mum walked in more times than I can count."

"But-still.", I said and he put me down so we could knock on their door.

The door swung open and a still shocked/flushed/traumatized Larry was staring at us.

"Sorry about earlier.", I said automatically.

"No, really, it's my-it's my fault. I didn't knock-"

"What the fuck was so important?", Niall snapped and took a step forward.

"Well I just wanted to tell you to be ready at eight in the morning."

"And you couldn've called or something?"

"I didn't know you-yes.", he stuttered.

"What's the matter?"

Maura appeared from the bathroom.

"Your fucking boyfriend walked in on me and my girlfriend. Teach him to knock.", Niall said and with that he turned around and walked away to our room.

Gee, thanks for leaving me out here.

"Um. Night.", I said quickly and ran to our room, slamming the door behind me and locking it shut.

"I'm surrounded my idiots.", Niall said banging his head against the wall.

I crossed my arms and sat down on the bed, watching him as he leaned against the wall.

"I'm sorry that we didn't-you know.", I said, breaking the silence.

"No, it's fine. There'll be other times babe. I'm actually honored that you trusted me."

"Can we at least cuddle? And try to get over this embarrassing incident?"

He nodded, smiling.

I took off the shirt and got under the blanket, and he did the same.