Michelle gone Crazy

Trevor P.O.V

I woke up from the sounds of thunder. I looked outside and it was raining like crazy.

I went back in my bed only to not see Tracy next to me

She probably left?

But when?

I then made me bed up and did my routine and out on some clothes. I then grabbed my iPhone and texted Tracy

MyBeaTre:When did you leave?

A few minutes passed and still no reply. I sat next to my phone turning on my TV surfing through channels waiting for her to reply. But she never did. I grew worried and I decided to go over there. I didn't care if there was bad weather. I would walk in a storm ten times worse for my baby and that's how much I love her.

I got to her house and I knocked at the door only to see Tracys Cousin in tears. I asked to come in and she practically threw me in the house and on a sofa.

"Where is she?" She asked still in tears.

"Idk I texted her and she never replied back"

"Where did you last seen her?"

I thought she was over here?

"She was at my house and we all fell asleep and when I woke up she was gone"

She nodded. I then thought of where she could be then realized also the clues from last night

"Michelle" I whispered.

"What" her Cousin said.

"I think I know where she would be" I said. "You wanna come with me?"

"Hell yeah" we got into my car which was at my house and storm was clearing up but there were some harsh winds.

Were coming to get you baby

_______________

Tracy P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes to see me tied up to a pole and a bandanna around my mouth.

Where am I?

Michelle took me in the middle of the night. He knocked me out before I came here.

Where is that bitch?

"Hello Tracy how you feeling?" I heard Michelle's ugly self said in a distance. "how was your sleep?" She asked. "good? Ok" she smiled like a crazy killer.

She started taking off my clothes leaving me in my underwear. I felt extremely uncomfortable.

"You look so good. " She started stripping herself to her underwear. "Let's have fun"

She came closer to me and started grinding on me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't getting turned on but this was more than wrong.

She took off my panties leaving me in nothing but a bra and she took off her panties.

We started scissoring and my moans were escaping my mouth. I felt like a slut and so since Imma be fuck I might as well take it cause I'm hot and pls don't tell Trevor this is only ganna be a one night thing anyways.

She was licking my pussy and I moaned like a pornstar. I wasn't caring cause I was hot. I soon came and so did she and she put back on our clothes and she said

"Don't go anywhere" and im like butch I'm tied up where am I gone go.

She soon left thank god and that's when I saw Trevor and My dear cousin.
____________

Trevor P.O.V

So while I was driving I was thinking of where a kindred person would be and it was obvious, the warehouse.

I swung over there to see Tracy tied up. Ohh baby.

We got her out of there before Michelle could noticed and we drove back home.
________________

Michelle P.O.V

I was coming back to check up on Tracy to see her gone. Bitch. I told her not to move. Guess I'll have to find her.
______________
Trevor P.O.V

Michelle has gone crazy. We need to get rid of her.

But how?

Hey guys so it's P-rincetonlover

I want to say hello and this chapter for my (secret boyfriend) Tyga and Fetty Wap

Hey I don't know if it's true but it says on the inter net that Fetty gave up his eye for fame and stuff. Idk if that's true and again it might not be but I'm just telling y'all

And I'm dedicating this chappie to the one and only

NICKI MINAJ

LOL

FOR BEING OBE OF MY FAVORITE FEMALE RAPPERES AND BEING YOU, AWSOME.

and what I also heard from her is that she was ganna quit tapping to be a mom like I didn't know she had kids.

I would love to be a hip hop artists Child?I could picture it now

Just like what Chris Brown says

I can only imagine, only imagine
What it be like --

Lolol

Y'all comment share and vote and stay mindless

Bye loves