Sakura of the Akatsuki? (Akatsuki X Sakura)

Sakura:

"come in, " I say. "'I got bored of the guys in the Springs so can I hang out with you?"

I nod and he comes in all the way. It was Kakuzu. I didn't mind him being in here.

We hang out and it's very calming. Unlike his zombie partner he's more of a gentleman.

"I like your pajamas Kakuzu," I say. "Oh. Thanks. I made them myself. I like yours too," he replies.

"Oh my old friend from Konoha made them for me for one of my birthdays and I still wear them because I want to remember the good times I had there even though most of it was bad...." I trail off. I start to get upset.

"Oh. Um. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset if I did....sorry," he says. "Oh no! I'm fine! It's okay I'm not upset! Don't worry about me!"

After a while, we hear everyone going back to their rooms. Kakuzu and I still hang out but it ends when Konan comes back. But she wasn't upset about it. She was so relaxed that she didn't mind him being here. But he left still.

After a few more days of rest and relaxation, we left the Springs.

It's almost Christmas so it was freezing outside. We were in warmth the whole time so it felt weird when. we went outside the resort.

And since it's almost Christmas, I have to go shopping. Everyone's going shopping at different days so we won't bump into each other and accidentally see our present. My day was first. But Kakuzu had all my money. I trusted him with it all.

This is going to be rough getting the money from him. I walk up to him in the living room.

"Kakuzu. I need my money. It's my day to go Christmas shopping," I say. He goes into his room and comes out with a wooden box painted pink. "Here you go. Now go shopping," he says pushing the box into my hands. I blink. wat?

I look down at the heavy box. It's heavier than it should be.

I asked why and he said he didn't know. He put the money that Pein gave him in the box.

I went to the shopping district in the town. I found almost none of the things I wanted to buy for the gang in the stores. I was lucky enough I found a new shop that had the things I needed to buy. I still had to make some of them.

I came home around 10:00 AM. I worked on the hand made things until midnight. Yes I worked from 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM. It was rough but I finished and I went to sleep immediately.

I woke up with bed head. I didn't care. I went to the kitchen for some coffee. "Hey, sexy hair ya got there," Kisame said, sarcastically. I gave him the finger cause I didn't give a shit about teasing him back.

............................................................................................................................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED (IT WILL BE CHRISTMAS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER)

............................................................................................................................................................................