Sakura of the Akatsuki? (Akatsuki X Sakura)

Sakura:

"WHAT?!?! I CAN TOTALLY HANDLE ANY MISSION!! WHY THE FUCK SHOULDN'T I GO?!?!" I yell at Pein.

Pein tries to reply, "Please. Do not yell. This mission would be to hard on you. I don't think you could handle it ri-"

"NO!! I CAN FUCKING HANDLE MYSELF!! WHY DO YOU THINK I CAN'T HANDLE TH-" then Konan puts her hand on my shoulder and gives me 'the look'.

I ended up being alone at the hideout. Pein said that I should stay at the base while they go off on some mission. He at first said I wasn't strong enough to handle the mission. So, of course, I got pissed.

"Hmmmm.......it's too quiet here.....I don't like it.....maybe I could go into town. Maybe I could buy everyone a gift. Ya! That'll keep me busy!" I say to myself.

I go into town and find various shops that had all sorts of things I've never seen before.

"Arigato!" I bow my head as I grab the bags from the shopkeepers hands. "Please come again!" she says. "I will!"

When I get back I put red ribbon around each present with an elegant bow. I then place each present on their beds.

I then got bored because I had nothing to do now. "I wonder what that mission was about......"

............................................................................................................................................................................

MEANWHILE WITH PEIN, KONAN, AND NAGATO

............................................................................................................................................................................

Pein:

The trio was jumping through tree to tree.

"We really should have told her what our mission was, Pein," Konan says. "I know. But.......I didnt think she couldn't even handle me telling her that.....I think she's still holding onto this place...."

"Pein's right, Konan. She still holds this place very dear to her. Plus....." Nagato trails off. "Plus? Plus she might be a traitor to us and be telling them everything??? Is that what you were going to say?! You know that's not true!! You know sh-"

I interrupts, "We know how you feel Konan! We understand! But we don't know for sure if that is true or not! She might be faking this whole thing just to get information out of us! Remember, she's the fifth Hokages prized student.....so it might be likely that this is true.......I regret saying this but it's all true. I would certainly be heartbroken it if that was actually happening, too! You know that! I'm sorry...."

Konan looks down sadly while jumping through trees. As though she knows it's true but she doesn't want it to be.

Soon enough they get to their destination. They successfully sneak in with their Transformation Jutsu's.

"Hello welcome to Konoha's Leaf Village! You look very well packed up! Are you planning to move here?" the gate keeper says. "Oh no! We're just visiting for vacation! Thank you though!" Ai [Konan] says.

"Oh alright! Well I'm sorry to say this but Lady Hokage has to see every visitor or mover before they can officially come in. There's been a report of her prized student joining the Akatsuki. She needs to be sure. I'm terribly sorry but would you come with me. Maybe I could give you a tour while we're at it?"

"Oh yes please! That'd be nice! Arigato!" Tenshi [Nagato] replies.

They all head up to the Hokage tower.