"You don't have to be nervous, you'll be great." He assured.
"It's not just that, Alex told me something the other day and I can't shake it off." I frowned.
"What did she tell you?" He asked.
"She said that if, something were to go wrong with the pregnancy, t-that I chose him over her." I explained.
"But what'll never happen, you guys will have your happy ending." He smiled softly.
"I don't want to loose her, I don't want to loose any of them." I frowned.

"You won't ok? Life has it's course, and I know that course has you three written on it." He smiled.
"Thanks." I chuckled and nodded.
"Where is she anyways?" He asked looking around the house for her
"Summer came by, they went to run some errands." I shrugged.
"And you're not a bit curious as to what they're doing?" He asked.
"They're probably buying girl stuff or clothes for David." I replied.
"That's, true." He chuckled.

"I can't believe you're gonna be a dad in just a week." He said with wide eyes.
"Me either, I never expected it." I confessed.
"Why not?" He asked
"Well because I never though Alex would give me a second chance, I was afraid that she'd stay with Dylan and form a family with him. But she didn't, now she's with me, having my baby." I smiled to myself.
"I guess Dylan did you a favor by cheating on her." He said

"Yeah, he did." I nodded.
"I wonder what he's doing right now." He said, I shrugged.
"Probably cheating on a girl." I said
"Maybe he changed." He shrugged
"Guys like him never change Gilinsky, they just get worse." I scoffed.
"He cheated on Alex, a girl he claimed he loved, I doubt he magically turned into a gentleman." I snickered.
"Anyways, we shouldn't remember the past, we should focus on the present, and your present is Alex and your unborn child." He said

"Yeah I know." I nodded.
"You're gonna be a good father Johnson." He smiled.
"I really hope do." I chuckled nervously, he rolled his eyes.
"You love babies just as much as they love you, now imagine your real child? You'd love him more than anything." He explained
"I'd love him and Alex equally." I smiled at him.
"I know you will." He nodded.
"You think he'll come out blonde or brunette?" He asked.

"I don't know, I want him to look like Alex though." I chuckled.
"So brunette?" He raised a brow
"Does it really matter? No matter what his hair color or eye color my love for him won't change." I shrugged, he nodded.
"Good answer Johnson, good answer indeed." He said
"How long has it been since Alex and Summer left?" He asked.
"About an hour, going to two." I said looking at the clock.

"I swear girls take forever when they go shopping." He groaned.
"Tell me about it." I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest. I couldn't help but miss Alex, even if I only saw her over an hour ago I still do, plus I worry about her being out without me. I know Summer is there but it's not the same as actually being there, next to her. She's clumsy as hell and I just don't want anything to happen to her or David. You know, that feeling when you know nothing bad is gonna happen but you still can't help but worry? Well, that's how I feel right now.

"Do you know if Sam went with them?" Gilinsky asked not taking his eyes off his phone.
"I don't know, why?" I asked.
"Well, he isn't answering any of my texts." He sighed.
"Maybe he's busy?" I questioned.
"But even then he always replys to me." He said, finally ripping his eyes off his phone screen.
"I don't know man, Alex didn't tell me anything about him joining them." I shrugged.

"It's weird." He mumbled, under his breath.
"Sam is weird, everyone knows this Gilinsky." I said making him chuckle and shake his head at me.
"Anyways, you have anything to drink?" He asked putting his phone inside his pocket.
"There should be some juice or something in the fridge." I said pointing to it. He nodded before standing up from the couch and disappearing into the kitchen

"What the fuck is kiwi and nutella?!" He yelled, I chuckled. Alex has been eating that since the first time she tried it months ago and basically every time we go buy groceries those are her number one things to get.
"Alex loves it!" I yelled back.
"Fucking weirdo." He mumbled
"That's my fiancé you're talking about Gilinsky." I snickered.
"I know." He laughed
"I found the juice!" He yelled as I heard the refrigerator door close.

"If you weren't my best friend I'd go check what you're doing to my poor fridge!" I yelled.
"I promise it'll live." He assured.
"It better, I don't need Alex all on my ass about why the fridge door is broken." I said as he walked back in with a cup of juice in his hand.
"She won't even notice I was here." He assured, taking a sip.
"You got all the juice didn't you?" I asked squinting my eyes at him as he sat down across from me.

"Yup." He said popping the "p"
"Fucker." I muttered
"You guys need to buy more anyways." He defended with a shrug
"There was enough for three cups still, ain't my fault you decided you get a Shrek sized cup!" I exclaimed pointing at the biggest cup we owned which he held in his hands.
"Shrek size?" He snickered.
"Yes, you green fat monster." I huffed
"Everyone loved Shrek so I take that as a compliment." He said taking another sip.

"Well, you shouldn't." I scoffed as my phone started ringing.
"Who is it?" Gilinsky asked as I looked at the screen which read Summer.
"It's Summer." I said sliding the green button and pressing it against my ear
"Jack! Oh thank g-god I've been trying to get a hold of you for half an hour!" She exclaimed through the other line
"Summer? What's wrong? Where's Alex?" I asked, before she broke down in sobs. I stood up making Gilinsky look at me with confusion written all over his face.

"Summer!" I yelled through the phone in frustration
"Here, let me talk to him." Sam's voice said before he spoke up.
"Jack, we're in the hospital." He said. I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me in that exact moment. What if something happened to Alex? To David? God this can't be happening.
"Jack? Jack are you there?" He asked, his voice sounding so far away.
"W-What happened?" I whispered
"I-don't know, I was supposed to meet up with the girls outside of the mall but when I got there all I saw was a lot of blood and an ambulance." He explained.

"B-Blood?" I stuttered out, my vision starting to get blurry from all the tears piling up in my eyes
"Summer thinks it might be a miscarriage but the doctors told her it's unlikely-"
"Where's Alex" I asked, cutting him off. He sighed
"She's in surgery Jack." He replied.
"No, no, everything was fine we had everything under control!" I yelled angrily.
"You can't control everything Jack, she and the baby are in danger." He said

"She needs you Jack, you need to be here." He mumbled. I ran my hand through my hair as the tears started running down my face.
"I-We'll be right there." I whispered, before hanging up the phone.
"Jack?" Gilinsky asked
"I-I could-loose them Jack." I whispered
"You won't, but tell me what happened." He insisted.
"They're in the hospital, Alex and David-they're in danger." I explained to him.

"Ok, come on." He said walking towards the door, but me on the other hand, I couldn't move. My world was crumbling down faster than I ever thought possible.
"Jack, you have to be there, Alex needs you." He said tugging on my hand. I looked over to me
"I don't want to loose them." I cried, he sighed and embraced me in a hug.
"They're strong, both of them. No matter what happens, I'll be here, by your side just like when we were kids." He assured.

"Thank you." I whispered as we pulled away, he nodded.
"Let's go." He said walking out. I sighed and rushed out of the house and closed the door behind me. We got into the car and headed towards the hospital where my fiancé and unborn child were in. How did this happen? Everything was fine, in just a week he was gonna be born and now this happens? I'm scared, I'm scared to loose them, I'm scared that I'll never meet my first child. But most of all I'm scared of having to choose between Alex's life or David's.

**********************************
So, I might've or might not cried while writing this
I haven't updated in a while and I should start updating more often so I'll try to do that. I hope you guys liked this chapter

-DUECES MARIA❤✌