"Just school and stuff, no worry." I lie.

"But anyways we were talking about how Tanner met some chick apparently." Gabe says unbelievably, "Continue Tanner."

"Okay, so then we hopped in my Ferrari and went to my mansion." Tanner smiles.

"And there's the hitch. I knew it wasn't true." Gabe says.

"Hey! It could have been. Best dream of my life it was." Tanner takes a bite of his sandwhich angrily then says, "It could happen."

"Doubt it." Gabe snickers.

"Hey, I wouldn't be talking. You have Jessie and we all thought that wasn't going to happen." Tanner sneers.

"Gee thanks guys for having so much confidence in me." Gabe says sarcastically.

"Anytime" I joke.

We continue to eat our lunch when Gabe nudges me with his elbow.

"Look who's over there." I glance to see Kassie sitting alone at a lunch table. I find that extremely weird since she's always had someone to keep her company.

"I'll be back guys" I grab my lunch bag and head on over to her. She doesn't notice me until I take a seat across from her.

"Oh hey Peter." She smiles at me but something in her eyes tell me something's going on. I see that she's wearing the bracelet still. It's so perfect on her.

"Hey, why are you sitting over here all alone?"

"Well...I would sit with my friends, but none of them seem to have this lunch period." She glances over at the table she used to sit at. "I'm not exactly wanted over there anymore either."

"I'm sure Mikey would like to have you over there." I say to try to make her feel better.

"Yeah maybe, it's just that he isn't here today and I guess I really have no where I belong in this lunch room anymore." She picks at a corner of a plastic bag of her lunch.

That's when an idea comes to my mind. It's a risky one and I'm not exactly sure how she will react or the others but it's worth a shot.

"Do you maybe want to sit over with my table?" I ask hesitantly.

Kassie looks up at me, "Do you think that would be okay? I mean I don't want to make anybody feel uncomfortable."

"Yeah of course. I'd-I mean we'd love to have you join us." I quickly recover.

"Sure then." Kassie smiles and we pick up our stuff and head over.

I grab a chair from another table and place it between Judy's and mine. Kassie says a small thanks and takes a seat.

"So do you guys mind me coming over and invading your group?" Kassie smiles her friendliest one I have seen yet.

"Yeah you're welcomed anytime m'lady." Gabe says in a British accent.

"Haha thanks." Kassie takes out her vitamin water and takes a sip.

There's a moment of silence mostly because I think everyone's stunned that Kassie is sitting with us.

I have to admit, I'm not as awkward as I once was around Kassie because I have gotten to know her better. Don't get me wrong though, I still mess up from time to time.

"So Tanner, what's that equation for chem again? I can't really remember."

"The one we just learned?" He asks me.

"Yeah to find the mass formula?"

"Um, hang on I have it in my reference tables." He opens up his binder and starts digging through papers.

"It's the numbers of the atomic number multiplied by however many of that element is in the formula all added together." Kassie says simply.

Everyone stares at her and Tanner slowly closes his book with a thud.

"Thanks Kassie." I smile. I have a feeling she will fit in just fine.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I decided not to confront Kassie about the bracelet during lunch because I don't want to make it awkward between everyone if it went south.

I walk down the hall and I see posters about her mystery stranger every which way I turn. I think it's a sign I should probably find her and tell her.

I look on a flyer and it says "Come after school today please, so I can thank you for the beautiful bracelet. I will be in the lobby." There's more info but nothing important.

"Now's as good as ever." I tell myself and start walking to the lobby.

I take one step into the lobby and am blocked off by a large group of teenage males.

"What the?"

I hear multiple conversations going on all about the same thing.

"I gave her the bracelet."

"Do you think there's going to be an award?"

"Haha I sure hope so, a kiss is what I'm striving for."

"Okay how did that sound?"

"Not as believable as me.  When I say that it was me who lost the bracelet in the first place she'll totally go with it."

All these guys must be here for Kassie. Do I stand a chance? I push through the crowd to get to the front to Kassie.

She's standing there with a look of frustration when she shoo's away the guy talking to her.

"Hey Kassie?" I say loud enough so she can hear me.

Her brown eyes connect with mine, "Hi Peter."

"I see that you have quite the crowd here..."

"Yeah, I'm questioning them to see which one was really at my party. There's a lot of phonies here though." She twists her blonde strand that fell out of her ponytail.

"I see." Should I tell her now? I feel sweat beading up in my palms but I wipe them off on my jeans.

"Could I help you with anything?" Kassie asks me, "Like with Chem or something? Cuz I'm kinda busy here."

She has absolutely no idea that it's me. Like it's not even a possibility to notice what I'm here for is for her.

"Hey, are you done? It's my turn. I've been waiting to talk to her?" A guy behind me says aggravated.

I turn back to Kassie and she give me a confused look.

I want to say,"Kassie, I'm the person your looking for. I was suppose to give you that bracelet that night." But nothing comes out.

Instead I say, "Never mind, bye Kassie."

"Okay...bye..." Is the last thing I hear from her when I turn my back and walk out the front steps of the school.

I never had a chance in the first place. Not compared to all of those better looking, more charismatic guys.

"Idiot." I think to myself.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey guys! sorry for the mistakes and late update! I hope you enjoyed it.

I also started a new werewolf story!! it's my first one so if you guys could check it out, it would mean the world to me!

Tell me what you thought about the chapter or any ideas of what's going to happen next?

Please please please Vote and Comment and maybe fan?!!!!

I love getting comments you have no idea. Votes just make my day as well. I feel as if I'm doing something right.

Thank you so much for reading my story too! I'm so grateful you guys gave it a chance and stuck with it. If I could I would give all of you a hug haha.