Ignition

Author’s Note:

In Japanese culture, they add suffixes to names. I used a few here, namely:

San, which is a basic kind of suffix signifying politeness. It can be used for both men and women.

Kun, which is more casual than ‘san’ but used for younger boys. It can also be used to adults.

Chan, which is a more casual version of ‘san’

Sama, it is a more respectful and polite version of ‘san’ It is used in formal situations and usually used for people with higher status

Nii-chan, which means ‘older brother’ it doesn’t literally mean one’s sibling. It can also be applied to older boys, depending on the relationship of the people

Aside from this, there will be times that the characters will call one another with their last names, since it is normal for Japanese people to call others by their last name. Calling someone by their first name is a sign that the person is close or is in a good relationship with the other person.

Enjoy!

-Lucidity-

---

Chapter  1 – Ignition

Hayato’s Point of View

-Fire Clan-

“Meet my son, Kei Ohno.”

A shiver ran through my spine as the laugh of Mr. Ohno echoed in my head. Was this supposedly ‘Mafia God’ serious about making us, the sons of the five different clans, woo his own kid?

Sure it’s normal to set up kids together in families like ours, we were far from ordinary anyway. But to send us to seduce another guy? Marbles!

You heard me, a guy. G-U-Y, as in a human being with a pen-... erm, man parts. My dad may be planning to win over this alliance contest against the other clans, but I ain’t going to join. There was no way I would brush my manhood away just for this stupid war with the other four clans!

My dad had other plans though... after the meet up with Mr. Ohno and his ‘sweet’ son, dad ordered every single guard in the household to find every detail they could get on Kei Ohno and help me with trying to get close to the guy.

“Hohohoho! I’m sure to win the favour of the Scarlet clan now!” dad giggled stupidly as he turned around to face me, “Hayato! You should feel blessed for having a hard working man like me as your father!”

And there goes his ego. Dad is always like this... once he starts to make his first move on something, his ego flies off, thinking that he would win whatever it is he is trying to get.

“Dad... I don-...” His sudden hold on my shoulders startled me for a moment, while his smile was as wide as our dinner table. “Once everything is set, you have to do your part Hayato. Got it?”

“Good! I’m glad we had this conversation son! Ahahahah!” He turned around once again, walking off from the room without giving me a chance to speak.

What a terrible old man.

You know what? Who cares? I am going to get some sleep! Today has been a really annoying and long day, so I’m tired as hell. Good freaking night!