Pilot

Author’s Note:

                This first section will be in third person, but the chapters following this will then be written in first person. This story is a little boy x boy, but not so much. I guess? (: Not sure ~

Thank you and enjoy!

---

BANG BANG

Gunshots were fired.

Drip Drop

Sweats were dripping.

Thump Thump

And heart beats were rising.

It was another gun fight amongst the five powerful clans of the land.

Bang Bang Bang

Lives were lost.

Bang Bang Bang

Bloodshed was everywhere.

Bang Bang Bang

None of them were opting to lose the fight.

Bang Bang Bang CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH.

But no one seemed to be winning either.

It had been a fight that already seemed like eternity. For the past years, they have struggled against each other, only to end up being even.

In order to defeat one another, there was only one solution.

Without knowing each other’s movements, the five clans of the land: Dragon, Fortune, Wolf, Lotus and Fire casted their pride away to seek refuge from the devil.

The Scarlet Clan

“We’re going to have to ask you all to wait patiently. The boss is a busy man, see?”  said the man dressed in his suit and tie. The five other men in the room nodded, trying to avoid awkward eye contact or unnecessary conversations with one another.

In one cream wallpapered room that had only but a few seats and a desk for the boss, there sits the leaders of the five powerful clans of the land, anxious and awkward.

The silence was stopped though as soon as the leader of the fire clan, Hiroyuki Mikoshiba, opened his mouth, “Haah. So you fools came to ask the big bad scarlet for some help? What, were you scared to face me head on?!”

“Ha?!” the dragon clan leader, Subaru Ryuzaki, retorted, “Look who is talking! It’s not like you aren’t here either, retard.”

Hiroyuki stood up raising his fists, “Tse, how dare you call me that! You want to fight asshole?!”, Subaru gladly knuckled his fist in reply with a grin on his face, “Oh you’re going to regret asking me that.”

“So noisy.”, whispered Shinji Amemiya from the Lotus clan. Makoto Sakama from the Wolf clan simply ignored them just as Jun Ichinose from the Fortune clan did.