Chapter Twelve

I have homework I'm supposed to be doing right now. Oh well.

Raise your hand if you're part of the procrastination club. *raises hand*

Previously

Maybe I really do need his help.

(Y/n)'s mother's P.O.V.

'Friends. She thinks she's allowed to have friends. Ha. What a joke.' I looked down at (y/n) and kicked her in one of her vulnerable spots, her stomach. She coughed up blood. 'Oh how I love the color red.' I chuckled. 'This is so much fun!'

After a few more minutes of playing with her, I walked away to my room. At the same I entered, my husband left. It was his turn.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I laid there, on the cold floor, blood dripping out of the corners of my mouth. My vision was starting to blur, the last thing I saw before falling unconscious, was my fathers feet shuffling towards me.

'I've got to see him.'

~Time Skip~

I woke up a few hours later, still on the ground. I used my hands to prop myself into a sitting position. Each movement caused aching pain, but I would get used to it, I always had. I scrutinize my surroundings, my eyesight still blurry.

I mumble under my breath and stand up, staggering towards the front door. I turn the knob and pull it open, escaping into the cool air.

Trudging along the sidewalk, I search for Karma's house. He gave me his address in case I needed help with 'the problem'. I didn't want it at first, but agreed after he kept bugging me about it. I sigh weakly. 'My mother really knocked the air out of me.' I thought, a small smile creeping its way onto my face.

As I walked by, people were giving me weird looks. 'Why am I not surprised. I look like a bloody monster.' I chuckle lightly.

After a few minutes of limping, I made it to Karma's house. 'It's so big' I thought. 'My crush is rich!' I blushed. 'What am I thinking?' I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts, and thankfully, it worked.

I walked up to his door and knocked, excruciating pain shooting through my body with every move I made.

Moments later, Karma opened the door, his eyes widening slightly as he looked me up and down. He clenched his fists tightly.

"That's it!" He muttered angrily, walking past me.

"No!" I reacted fast and grabbed his arm, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Please don't."

He looked hesitant at first, but gave in. He picked me up bridal style and took me into his house. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks.

Karma set me down on his couch and headed into his kitchen.

Minutes later, he returned with a plate of food and some water.

"Here," He said, shoving the the dish into my hands. "You need food."

"Aww.......Is Karma caring for me~" I tease.

"Gosh darn it (y/n)! Can't you see I'm trying to help you! Now is not the time to joke around!"

I wince at his tone of voice, he notices and apologizes.

"It's okay," I assure, flashing him a smile.

He returns it and starts to clean my wounds. The alcohol he puts on my cuts burns, but it's not as bad and the cuts themselves.

"What are we gonna do?" I finally ask.

"Well I could call the police, but that's up to you."

I sit silent, not sure of which decision is better. "I'll think about it for a little bit before answering that," I reply. "Can I stay here for the night?"

He smirks. "Oh...Do you like me or something?"

"W-wha-what?"

"Well you wouldn't want to stay here if you didn't like me."

I groan. "Why are you so difficult?"

"I don't know, but that's why you love me~" He teases. 'Oh my gosh, this guy. He's so annoying. Smart, but annoying.'

I stick my tongue out. "In your dreams."

A/N

Welp...

I'm thinking about ending this story soon.

I'm not sure yet.

Should they call the police or not?

If they call the police the story will be shorter than if they didn't.

Please comment what you think.

BYE.
FairyTailMage2004