CHAPTER 2

(this chapter is dedicated to anyone who can go to school and update more then once a week, you wizards!)

Stephs pov

I guess we weren't identical but we were close, both with brown hair and eyes. She was a bit taller then me but looked a few years younger.
'urrr hi.. ' she said awkwardly.' My name is Grace. '
She had a strong English accent so she must be new around here.

Grace's POV
I was just exploring the park when I walked straight into someone,
' Sorry! ' I yelped as I helped her up. I noticed her staring at me, great a few hours in the USA and somebody already thinks I am a weirdo. Then it hit me, she looked just like me.
'urrr hi' I muttered under my breath, she kept looking. After a couple of minutes she finally spoke.
'I think we should go back to my place where we can speak in peace'
'Ok' I replied a bit unsure about going to a stranger's house after literally just meeting them. But this felt different, like she was the only link to my real family, one that might actually care about me.
I help her pick up her shopping and we walked back, it was maybe about a ten minute walk to her house, we didn't talk much. She walked in the house and gestured for me to come in.

Mat's POV
I heard the door opened and ran down stairs excited to she Steph again, I love my job but Steph just makes my life complete. But when I get to the living room I see someone else someone who looks a lot like her.
'um hi, who are you. ' I ask her.
' I'm Grace, ' she said said shyly.
She turned to Steph.' I never caught your name.
'I'm Stephanie and this is my husband Matthew, and we have some theorizing to do. '

OK I hope you enjoyed that, I am so sorry that I can't stick to uploading frequently, like I said I am very busy. But I think I will make Saturday evenings my uploading time for now. If I can write before then you get extra!

Also does anyone have Pewdiepie's tuber simulator, my name is RiaWombat if you want to follow me, and I will follow you. Also my twitter is AlliWombat if you want to see me try, and repeatedly fail to get Matpat and Stephanie to notice me.
I'm weird like that..
Love ya,
Ria