Love story X1000000

Chapter 8

"Guys look"I see Matthew point to the right of the table and we look over and we see Malia Regner sitting on the new kid Kieran Dennes lap as they sucked each other's lips off. I frowned at them. They are really cute together. Minus them being so close and sucking each other's lips off. But other than that and it hurts me to say it they really match. 

Why does it hurt

Probably cause Its like his 4th day here and he has managed to find him a girlfriend. 

Im also envious though. I mean Malia is such a pretty girl and Kieran has everyone in the palm of his hand. It makes sense. 

"Another love story"Jenny groaned "WHEN IS IT GONNA STOP"she whined

Not with you baby girl

"I dont like her"Matthew said as he glared at the chick and Abrii makes a funny face at him 

"You are just mad cause thats not you on his lap"Abrii and i laughed. He rolled his eyes at her.

"Why dont you like her?"i ask him 

"Just doesn't fit. they are awkwardly looking together"he said. I squinted at Malia and Kieran and noticed it did seem a little awkward. Her strawberry hair and his goldish brown hair dont fit.

Malia got off his lap and stood up while he got up to. Malia was just a tiny bit shorter than him Just tiny. Maybe 2 and possibly 3 inches shorter than him. Which it didn't hold much balance.

"They are both too perfect."Jenny said.I looked back to her "Malia is tall and beautiful. Ready to be a Victoria secrets model. Then there is Kieran ready to be a Calvin klein model."she explained

But then again love makes anything pull through i guess. I turned to them and my eyes met Kierans. He was staring at me directly and i didn't look away. I stared straight back. Why? cause for one hes intimidating as hell, and for two im not gonna back down.

I hear the bell ring and so i slowly stood up still staring at him. His girlfriend pulls on his hand and he loses his balance. He looks away to save him from falling. I grab my bag and turned the other way. "Okay guys. Bye"i smiled at them and they all smiled at 

"Bye Dawn"they said. I turned and walked down the hallway to my locker. I just need to grab my homework and i should be to class on time. Hopefully these bell changes are on 4 minutes long and my next class is upstairs. Mr. Chane will understand he always does. Hes cool i guess but sometimes he can be a little moody i just hope he okay today. He was very happy yesterday so i assume he is.

I reach my locker and i quickly do the combination and grab my binder that has my homework in it. I kind of like days like this its chill nice. Its a Monday everyone is tired not really in a talking mood. I agree Mondays are horrible, absolutely horrible but they are peaceful. You have to admit that. 

I close my locker. I turn to my left the direction where the stirs are for my next class but i get stopped very brutally to where i sling back and land on my butt. "Oh hey Dawn. Im sorry, i didn't think you were gonna turn at that moment"i hear William apologize very nicely. I look up to him making sure this is William. My best-friend's worst enemy and there he was in all of his glory bending over with his hand extended out waiting for me to grab it. I place my hand into his 

~~~

     Im in what looks like a teenage boys room kind of clean. A half ass clean. Posters on the wall dirty clothes in the hamper back pack with books shoved in a corner of the room. A king sized bed. I see William sitting there staring at Jennys new Facebook's photo.He flicks to the side to look at her old photo then flicks back to her new one. He breathes in deeply and exhales out slowly trying to keep his frustration down.