The Video Call

Gelai worked as a masseuse in a luxury resort. The daily shift was over. The internet connection on her phone was back. She could finally read, among others, Valentino's message. She responded as soon as saw those words from an unknown contact. The number was obviously Italian, she must have thought right away of Marco. They met each other online, they never got to catch up in person.

The masseuse wanted to know who gave Valentino her Viber contact. The two Italian men had never met each other, they just had a mutual friend, Alvaro. He couldn't confirm the guess of the girl, he couldn't mention Marco and he started stating several bullshits, he even "accused" an imaginary spanish friend. That had no importance at all.

They were finally enjoying their first voice call. Her voice sounded mature meanwhile sexy, definetely warm and caring to the Italian guy. She wasn't too self confident, so she sent Valentino a picture make-up free before taking a shower. The girl aimed to make sure if the guy was really attracted by her. He didn't, but he accepted to keep communicating. There was something magical already in the air.

The shower was over. It was Valentino's turn to send a selfie. He hated taking front view pictures, he hates even more taking selfies. Not photogenic at all, he looked much uglier in that photograph. Even if Gelai wasn't able to realize how handsome the guy was, she could still catch the beauty of his brown eyes.

"Valentino! I love your brown eyes" she wrote.

That was the first compliment ever paid by the girl to Valentino. Thanks to Marco, Alvaro and Viber something had started, something legendary between a girl from the Philippines working in the Maldives Islands and an Italian guy attracted by Asian girls.

The girl was sweet, had sense of humor, but she was paranoid and unpredictable. Valentino had soon to face the dark side of her personality. Dinner time in Italy, late night in Maldives, the guys were communicating via Viber. Someone knocked on Valentino's door. It was his neighbor. The call was interrupted, few minutes and Valentino would have gotten back. Apparently nothing wrong, apparently. The conversation with the famous neighbor lasted moments and he could right away get back on phone.

When Valentino picked up his mobile he had to deal with her first freak out. Something had annoyed her. She even accused him to have lied and that the neighbor was actually a girl. She must have had a flashback, her life was full of weird relationships. Valentino was aware that the girl was difficult, but somehow that made him more intersted in getting closer to her. She didn't want to chat, she just resumed writing after reading a weird question: "Are you a prostitute?" .

Gelai didn't respond but oddly that question got to calm her down, it seemed like that word woke up something in her mind. The situation changed and the guys decided to stay friends. She also promised Valentino to treat him in a coffee shop in Male (Maldives capital) if he would have ever traveled to those islands. Just two minutes before the communication was about to end up forever.

The next day would have been the decisive one for the legendary romance between the Italian guy and the sweet girl from the Philippines. They just knew each other by chatting and voice calls as by then Viber didn't provide its clients with video calls. It was time to upgrade the long distance friendship, it was time to step up. Skype took the stage. Gelai added Valentino. Both were ready, finally they could see each other in video. The first seconds were shocking. As soon as she saw him, she had an uncontrollable reaction. She was about to pass out, several compliments in few seconds came off her mouth. Valentino was amazed, overwhelmed; his baby face blushed. Despite he was very conceited he would never had imagined to get paid an astonishing waterfall of compliments like that.

« I would fly to you right now if I just could" Gelai stated at the end of her breathtaking monologue.

The memory of the day before was still fresh. She promised him not to have more insane reactions, Valentino romantically broadcasted the Bryan Adams'song "Straight from the heart". That melody annoyed her. It must have reminded Gelai of some former lover of hers, Valentino guessed. Skype let the girl to go crazy for him, Skype let him see better the young girl of the photograph. He saw the eyes, they reminded him of the Thai girl dated in Melbourne he was still thinking of. Her breasts looked even bigger in video, he loved those four things way more, he started figuring out the reason he was feeling something he had never felt before.

The relationship kept growing. Every morning Valentino as soon as he woke up could happily read the messages sent by Gelai. The couple used to meet up virtually via Skype every day when they both had finished working. The sentiment between them seemed to grow faster and faster, both were happy maybe too much considering that it was a simple online communication, friendship or maybe relationship. No, it was nothing. Nothing but a fairytale.

Few days later Valentino would have gone to Germany to visit his dear friend Franziska. The night before the departure Gelai was quite horny. She drove him into their first virtual intercourse on phone. They started teasing each other, her breath went deeper as she reached her climax.

« I am cumming, I am cumming...." She announced her first orgasm.

The guys wondered about having sex on a desert beach, Valentino felt like he was actually penetrating her surrounded by water and sand, he reached his orgasm then he asked:

"How many times did you cum?"

"Four" she replied.

" ___" Valentino's tongue wasn't able to produce a single word.

The following day he landed in Germany for the first time in his life. He had so much fun with Franziska, her boyfriend Sebastian, her relatives and her friends. Franziska accommodated the Italian visitor on the second floor. He had a room on his own but most importantly he could enjoy the wireless internet connection. Valentino during his afternoon rest, had then the chance to communicate with his intimate friend from Maldives. In that room, on the second floor. He was there when Gelai asked him to become her boyfriend. He accepted yet he gave no importance to that event. July 11 a girl from the Philippines who worked in the Maldives Islands became the girlfriend of an Italian guy in Germany for vacation.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/671725