What The Hell

Author's note:
The picture above is of Alabaster Blackwood. I would like to remind you again that you can click the picture to see it on full view. Now, back to the story.
---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I did my daily morning routine and wore this dress.

 I did my daily morning routine and wore this dress

I was tired, groggy and kind of annoyed. So I didn't really put a lot of effort in ny look.

I simply wore my new locket and left for the school, without greeting my parents.

✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴

"Abi! Oh my god! Where the heck were you? I was so worried. You wouldn't even pick up my calls!" Lizzy came running to me and hugged me tightly once I shut my locker.

"Lizzy...I am perfectly fine. Nothing happened to me. And my eyes are also normal now." I said in a low voice which was hardly audible to me. But I am sure she heard me.

"Abi, you do consider me as your friend, right?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Of course, why?" I replied.

"Then tell me what the hell happened yesterday? And please, don't tell me it was nothing! Because I know it was something unusual!" I could clearly see the clouds of concern and fear swirling in her eyes.

"Lizzy...." I trailed off, thinking of an excuse. I didn't want to tell Lizzy about this right now. I mean, I would tell her if I had even an inkling of what was happening. I wanted the answers to my questions first. I was so stressed right now that I could even murder someone to get out of this situation! "I don't know Lizzy." I whispered. "This has never happened to me before. It's like...it's like.."

"A paranormal experience." Lizzy said, while frowning. Just then the bell for the first period rang. "How about I come to your house and we talk then? This is serious, dude!"

I looked at her hazel eyes, pooling with uncertainty, mirroring my own emotions. I simply smiled and nodded at her. She smiled back and turned to leave for her class.

And I walked towards my biology class.

I took a seat in the last row. The teacher was not yet here, so I started sketching the picture of that little girl from my dream. I don't know what got into me but I just couldn't resist my urge to draw her innocent, beautiful face. As I was sketching, I realized that I didn't have a dream last night! Well...now that's strange. I thought. I shrugged and continued with my amazing drawing skills.

"Hi, umm...would you mind if I sit here?" A deep male voice said. I stopped drawing and raised my head to meet the most beautiful blue eyes in this world. He had a fine jawline and his lips were curled up into a gorgeous smile. He had brown hair, a shade almost similar to mine. The boy seemed to be of my age.