The Aftermath

This chapter focuses on Laurent so it's his POV and mine (the author)

Laurent POV

I will never forget that day. That was the worse day of my life. I can't believe he hit me. The one person who I thought would never hurt me, hurt me the worse. "he did it out of love"  I promise I'm ok.

After that day he kept "loving me" more and more. I don't think it'll ever stop until he's "loved" me to death. I'm terrified, I cant be in the same room with him without tensing up. I feel like he's gonna strike at any given moment.

I rushed downstairs to fix his plate. I don't need to be "loved on" this morning. I fixed his favorite, well one of them. "a chicken omelet with hash Browns and a croissant" I poured some orange juice in his favorite glass.

I was washing the dishes and cleaning up when I felt it. I know he's here I can feel him in the room. I turned around to be face to face with a not so friendly Larry. My wonderful boyfriend for a year now. "oh no, please not today"

"h h hey b b baby"

*silence*

*moves out the way*

*grabs arm* where you going? Lau

"t t t t to t t t t the k k k k kitchen"

He looked at me for a long time. I tensed up more when I felt his long arm around my waist pulling me in. He kissed me sweetly and passionately. My heart was hurting so bad I couldn't kiss back. He pulled way and I got instantly got frightened.

"why you no kiss back Lau"

"I'm sorry"

"kiss me"

He kissed me again and this time I kissed back. He pulled away and went to the table, he sat down and began to eat.

"this is good Bebè"

"thank you"

When I saw him stare at me I instantly looked down. I cant look him in the eye anymore it hurts too much. This isn't my Larry. This isn't the Larry I fell in love with.

The Larry I know would take a bullet for me not abuse me. My question is how did this happen.

Author POV

That night Laurent and Larry made love. But to Laurent it was just sex. He didn't feel their connection at all. He just lied there. Later he climaxed with Larry then rolled over while Larry went to shower. His heart was broken and he didn't know what he did to deserve this at all.

Later that night Larry went into one of his rages "loving" Laurent black and blue. He busted his lip, broke his nose, blackened his eye making it swell shut and burned his body with candle wax.

Larry was brutal. What happened to the Larry we once knew?

Laurent POV

I'm sore all over I can't go on like this. My body is damaged and I'm running out of lies. I love him too much to leave. He's my everything............  Maybe if I get him help. Yea I'll call a rehab center. "what about larry" I thought "dammit, he'll never go if he knew and he'll be livid if I tell him".

Well scratch that idea. I ran downstairs and made dinner. I didn't want another "rage sesson" so I made his favorite meal and fixed his plate. I was in the middle of fixing his drink when I heard him yell. "dammit Laurent what did you do wrong now" I thought as I ran upstairs to receive my beating.

I walked in looking down not wanting to see the evil in his eyes. He's transforming into a monster more and more everyday. I looked up to be welcomed by a slap.

"I told you to have my clothes ironed"

"I I I I'm s s s s sorry"

"what are you good for? Nothing that's what"

His words cut like knives through me. I blinked trying to hold back tears that threatened to fall. I never felt more useless in my entire life

***

Author POV

The days went on and the abuse continued. The fans now something's wrong with Laurent because he doesn't even dance the same. Plus they don't act the same. They all see the hurt and fear in Laurent's eyes but stay silent. They also see the evil in Larry's.

No one really knows what goes on behind closed doors but it's not pleasant.

How did Laurent go from a loving relationship to one filled with
"A B U S E"..................

The next book coming soon