Secrets and Tragedies

Don't hate me for this

Larry POV

I looked over and made sure Laurent was sleep. Then I slowly crept downstairs making sure to be quiet. I smirked as I pulled out my bottle of Hennessey and my bag of coke.

This has been going on for at least 4 months and I ain't got no shame in it. I can stop anytime I want. I drank half the bottle then sniffed the coke.

I was feeling lovely for at least 4 hours. Then I snuck over to Lisa house

I been messing with her ever since Laurent got pregnant

I been messing with her ever since Laurent got pregnant. I'm sorry y'all but Lau don't be giving it up and I got needs. So I found somebody to fulfill them.

***

Laurent's POV

I woke up to a empty bed........... Again. This has happened for the past 2 weeks. Like Larry wtf are you? I showered and made breakfast............. For myself.

I sighed out loud and ate. Man Larry be gone so much I feel like he left me again. I don't even feel our twin connections anymore.

Does he even love me anymore....

I shook that thought outta my head and washed the dishes. I decided to go shopping to pamper myself. I got in the car and sped off.

***

"God my stomach hurts so bad"

I was so busy cooking I didn't feel the wet spot on my pants. I ignored it and kept cooking. Until I felt a sharp pain shoot through my stomach. I clutched my stomach and screamed. It hurt so bad

I looked down and saw there was blood everywhere. I drove myself to the hospital quickly and checked myself in.

***

"I'm sorry Mr. Bourgeois but your baby didn't make it, it wasn't strong enough"

"oh my god, no!!!"

"I'm so sorry"

"what am I gonna tell Larry"

I called Roy to meet me at the house. I drove home and told him the news. I cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

Larry POV

I'm the bar trying to get myself together. I don't deserve Laurent. How could I do this to him. I drove home to find Laurent crying hard. It broke my heart and made me feel guilty asf 

"babe, what's wrong"

R:you want me to tell him Lau?

"No I tell him"

"tell me what?"

"I had a miscarriage ok!!!!"

*blank face*

*runs upstairs crying*

R: really Lar

"what? That's his problem not mine" *drugs talking*

R: wow the Larry I know would be upstairs holding Lau in his arms trying to calm him down. Not out here being a dickhead. What's up with you man? You no even dance the same. Look I don't know where the old Larry is but you need to find him and fast before I knock ya lights out. Ya feel me?

*nods*

R: why you still here? GO!!!

I ran upstairs with the speed of light. I turned the knob but it was locked. "dammit"

"bebè please open the door"

"no"

"please"

*door opens*

"Princess I'm so sorry, c'mere"

I reached for him but he backed up breaking my heart.

"Bebè *voice cracks* no do that..... Please..... I wanna hold you.... Let me hold you"

"no Larry, I'm tired of being alone every night and day without a clue where you are. Then you come home and completely ignore me. Yo eyes be bloodshot like you high. You be smelling like cheap ass perfume and I know damn well it ain't mine cuz ION USE PERFUME YOU BASTARD!!!!

"Bebè please....... "

"please what? Huh? PLEASE WHAT LARRY? You know what I'm done, fuck you and the whore your fucking"

"Bebè please........ No do this"

I stood in front of the door. He is not leaving me...... Ever...... He's my everything. I'll give up everything for him. Shit I'll even change phone numbers.

"Larry move"

"no Laurent"

"you no keep me here with yo cheating ass, move"

"no Laurent"

"LARRY MOVE"

"I SAID NOT DAMMIT!!!"

I no know what happened. I just blacked out.

"LARRY MOVE!!!!"

"I SAID NO"  *smack*

Next thing I know I'm hitting Laurent non stop...........