Without him

4 weeks later

*******

Laurent's POV

It's been 4 weeks. 4 weeks 20 days 480 hours and 1440 minutes I don't know how many seconds and I'm going insane. I miss him like crazy. I understand he's doing this because he thinks he hurts me but he doesn't........ It's truly all out of love.

I miss his smile, his laugh, his bunny teeth, I miss his cooking, I miss us joking around like always, I miss his kisses, I miss his hugs, I miss his voice, I miss being in his arms, I miss the way he made love to me, God I miss the way he made love to me.

I've been miserable. Trying to not call, text or look for him has been hard asf. Does he no know he's my life? I'm dead because he's not here. Y'all might I'm overreacting but I no overreacting. I literally feel dead without him here.

God larry just come back to me

Larry's POV

I don't who I am anymore. Without Laurent I'm nothing. "then why don't you go back to him" you may ask, well I can't because I hurt him and I hate that He looked scared of me.

I no want him scared of me. When I look in his beautiful big brown eyes I wanna see love, I no wanna see hurt and fear, that's the worse feeling ever. I hate that I'm supposed to protect him not hurt him.

I can't eat, I can't sleep, I haven't been out of this room in weeks. I just sit and stare at his gorgeous picture

Wishing I could wrap my arms around him and hold him tight

Wishing I could wrap my arms around him and hold him tight. But I have to stay distant. I've been lurking on his Instagram tho I saw he recently posted

 I've been lurking on his Instagram tho I saw he recently posted

"missing a special someone I can't live without"

It broke my heart. God I miss my baby so much.

I forced myself up and walked into the kitchen to drink some water when a sharp pain shot through my head. I groaned in pain and I  automatically knew my baby was in distress.

Laurent's POV

Oh my God I have the headache from hell and I feel the baby moving around. Everytime my little bundle of joy moves I smile but then I tear up knowing larry is missing all of it. I cry myself to sleep at night and I always wear his shirt

(A/N: throughout his pregnancy he won't look pregnant, he'll gain like 2 or 3 pounds but that's it)

It smells like him so why not? I keep looking at his picture

Wishing he was here to hold me.

"God larry why did you leave me? *sobbing* you could've just come to me about it we could've worked it out, I love you..... I need you"

Larry's POV

I soon felt the pain go away and realized my princess had a headache again this time was worse then others. I hope my baby is ok.

I sighed and drank some water to keep myself hydrated. I haven't eaten in 4 weeks and the only thing keeping me alive is my sweet Laurent and our bundle of joy growing inside him.

~later that night

Laurent's POV

I ate alone like I've done for the past 4 weeks and I have to say, I'm depressed asf. The whole house looks gray and dull without my baby here.

I silently watched the news as the weather man announced there would be a huge thunderstorm. I whimpered and waddled to the bedroom hiding under the sheets like a child who's scared of the dark

I HATE thunderstorms I've hated them since I was little. The thunder always scares me. I sighed to myself knowing I'd have to tough it out on my own.

Larry usually holds me durning thunderstorms but.............. He's not here

I cried myself to sleep again for the millionth time....

Larry's POV

I heard a clap of thunder and automatically thought about how terrified my baby Laurent must be. He absolutely HATES thunderstorms. The sound of thunder scares him.

I wish I was there to hold him tight and kiss all over his face repeatedly but I had to stay distant. I turned everything off and went to sleep dreaming about my beautiful baby............ Laurent

 Laurent