↳slots

[ slots ]

[ slots ]

❝ REFLECTION ❞  ; 1990 - 1995
THE EXTRACTION
[ open / closed ]

she is in charge of assisting the other members after their mission. she's in charge of removing personnel in dire situations so they can be relocated to a safer environment. she's awkward and far too serious for her own good. she'd rather get the job done and feels guilty when sacrifices have to be made. bottles her emotions and is the time to release her feelings through korean dramas and sad movies. she just wants to be loved and heard.

FACECLAIM; someone delicate that can switch from cute to serious.

-

❝ 21st CENTURY GIRLS ❞ ; 1992 - 1993
THE THIEF
[ open / closed ]

she is in charging of handling all the physical aspects of a mission. she does the breaking in courier jobs whether it be stealing or breaking in to find information, she's your girl. honestly this child plays around so much that she stresses everyone out on whether or not she'll get everything done. on her free time she's probably busy setting up pranks to help ease the tension at times. she is childish and never seems to take things seriously, but it's because if she allows herself to wallow in the reality of the world she might break.

FACECLAIM; someone who is very mischievous or a baby face.

-

❝ AM I WRONG ❞ ; 1991 - 1993
THE INFILTRATOR
[ open / closed ]

this little minx is a sexy little thing who takes full advantage of her good, killer looks. she's in charge of being part of a group or hostile environment to get information or influence the way a group thinks and behaves. she is known to use her looks to seduce men and to get information out of those who are low lives. often plays the role of the mistress, girlfriend, or fiancée, anything to get the information they need. but in reality this is the most awkward girl you will ever meet and never had a boyfriend or lost her virginity.

FACECLAIM; use a faceclaim that has a lot of sex appeal, like utterly beautiful and sexy

-

❝ LOST ❞ ; 1994
THE DOCTOR
[ open / closed ]